Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I can't tell if this is god damn satire or not.

That ain't no damn satire because it was factual. It was an actual conversation I had with my neighbor one day. Nothing coming from me is fabricated despite this being a virtual platform.

I was making a point that it was evident that swingman jerseys are so pathetic and sorry that someone who isn't an apparel enthusiast could actually tell that the quality on them is terrible.

This is spot on :lol:

I stay checkin in periodically to see what phase the thread is on lol

We approaching the Just Don/Fanny/pockets phase, brace yourself

It's been reiterated so much on here that it's a rinse and repeat cycle on this thread.

The constant defending or justification of swingman jerseys is just asinine. It will always be way beneath for some individuals to wear them because they have firm preferences for better quality.

20230421_071421.jpg

Yesterday's wear.

I found some small mom and pop spot not too far from me in Dallas. I had a good talk with the guy and he seemed pretty on the ball. We were talking about materials and fabrics and he was breaking down to me how he could do it. He answered my questions about would the pockets be deep because I didn’t want my stuff potentially easily coming out. But I felt good about everything after talking to him.
Why not?
That's how i meet girls in the summertime.

-
Works 50% of the time........... the other 50% = 🏃‍♂️:emoji_oncoming_police_car:

^ I’m confused

Threads like the Jordan 3 thread will go on for PAGES about the elephant print consistency / height / etc. It’s every single 3 thread. The topic goes away then comes back again revolving in every 3 thread itself, as well.

Not a single issue.

I can think of tons of other examples of threads that discuss the same thing over and over, and posts don’t get deleted. Unless there was a literal literary war in here at one point that resulted in multiple bans, I’m really baffled on why this thread in particular has such a hard line on SPECIFIC topics or posts that contain certain topics.

It’s really really odd.

Last edited:
^ I’m confused

Threads like the Jordan 3 thread will go on for PAGES about the elephant print consistency / height / etc. It’s every single 3 thread. The topic goes away then comes back again revolving in every 3 thread itself, as well.

Not a single issue.

I can think of tons of other examples of threads that discuss the same thing over and over, and posts don’t get deleted. Unless there was a literal literary war in here at one point that resulted in multiple bans, I’m really baffled on why this thread in particular has such a hard line on SPECIFIC topics or posts that contain certain topics.

It’s really really odd.

Yeah.. the difference is this ...

You seen the conversations when it comes to swingmans...some of the stuff that has been said is some of the most off the wall stuff...just because it's swingman.

EP print discussions go around in circles but I don't think I have seen a nazi comparison to bad EP...

^ I’m confused

Not a single issue.

It’s really really odd.

That’s not the issue. Everyone is free to criticize companies/products. It only becomes an problem when the thread turns into a roast and users start trading insults.

That’s always been against the rules and if you find a particular user annoying, making that user the center of attention is counterproductive.

We have a report feature for posts that violate our forum rules. We have an ignore feature for posters whose content you’d rather not see.

Swingman jerseys and shorts are terrible because the quality is inferior. Heat pressed is something you would find at an arts and crafts store like Michael’s or Hobby Lobby.

Authentic Mitchell and Ness jerseys have great quality but the NBA jerseys need to be fixed. The coke bottle shape doesn’t allow the jersey to fit like a true jersey. It fits like a starched a-shirt or beater

That’s not the issue. Everyone is free to criticize companies/products. It only becomes an problem when the thread turns into a roast and users start trading insults.

That’s always been against the rules and if you find a particular user annoying, making that user the center of attention is counterproductive.

We have a report feature for posts that violate our forum rules. We have an ignore feature for posters whose content you’d rather not see.
Thanks.

I guess my remaining question is who or what decides what is constituted as an “insult”?

A joke reference to another thread or something related to a specific user in any manner, even in friendly banter, surely shouldn’t be seen as an insult?

I had a post deleted for referencing a sauce from a specific restaurant, I presume it was assumed by the mod that deleted it that it was associated with a specific NTer.

Even if it was, when did any sort of reference to another NTer immediately constitute a post deletion and categorized as an “insult”, as my notification for deletion explained? If that was the case, the forum would be scrubbed of a likely 5-10% of its overall posts.

So again, I ask, why is this thread in particular so heavily policed?

I should add that if you think this conversation should be taken to PM, I’m fine with that. I’m legitimately curious on why this thread in specific is having this issue. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on NT before, definitely not to this degree.

I guess my remaining question is who or what decides what is constituted as an “insult”?

A joke reference to another thread or something related to a specific user in any manner, even in friendly banter, surely shouldn’t be seen as an insult?

I had a post deleted for referencing a sauce from a specific restaurant, I presume it was assumed by the mod that deleted it that it was associated with a specific NTer.

Even if it was, when did any sort of reference to another NTer immediately constitute a post deletion and categorized as an “insult”, as my notification for deletion explained? If that was the case, the forum would be scrubbed of a likely 5-10% of its overall posts.

So again, I ask, why is this thread in particular so heavily policed?

I should add that if you think this conversation should be taken to PM, I’m fine with that. I’m legitimately curious on why this thread in specific is having this issue. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on NT before, definitely not to this degree.
It's an insult when you dookie on people for wearing swingman and saying they're practically poverty stricken.

Lmfao I for one buy swingman shorts because I wear them to play ball in, work out, or lounge around in the house but there's also people in here that basically wear M&N as a fashion statement. Which isn't a bad thing but some people gotta relax and not doodoo on others for wearing swingman. Like it's fine to say that authentics are definitely better quality, which they are, but you don't gotta look down on people that wear swingman.

Back
Top Bottom