Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i meant that they gave the cy young to the person with the lowest wins in history. he didn't play in a meaningful game all season either. no pressure

i'm not even pissed about it, just seems odd
You can't judge a pitcher off of wins alone, though.

i meant that they gave the cy young to the person with the lowest wins in history. he didn't play in a meaningful game all season either. no pressure

You can't judge a pitcher off of wins alone, though.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Any news on Barret Loux?

And by Pandoras box comment I think he meant more in the sense of FR3SH running all over S&T with that in his back pocket
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
as I asked this question, there was no recent mention of Loux.
I get home and . . .

[h1]
[/h1]
By Mark Polishuk [November 19, 2010 at 6:35pm CST]

The Rangers have signed Barret Loux, reports T.R. Sullivan of MLB.com.  Anthony Andro of the Star-Telegram reports that Loux's contract is worth $312K.

Loux, 21, was drafted sixth overall by Arizona in the 2010 amateur draft but wasn't signed after he failed a physical due to a shoulder injury. The right-hander was granted free agency and drew the interest of several clubs after a pair of throwing sessions in September.
[/url][/h1]

Any news on Barret Loux?

And by Pandoras box comment I think he meant more in the sense of FR3SH running all over S&T with that in his back pocket
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I get home and . . .

[h1]
[/h1]

The Rangers have signed Barret Loux, reports T.R. Sullivan of MLB.com.  Anthony Andro of the Star-Telegram reports that Loux's contract is worth $312K.

Loux, 21, was drafted sixth overall by Arizona in the 2010 amateur draft but wasn't signed after he failed a physical due to a shoulder injury. The right-hander was granted free agency and drew the interest of several clubs after a pair of throwing sessions in September.
[/url][/h1]

Any starter that can manage a winning record while playing for the Mariners deserves the Cy Young, without question.

Seattle Mariners Team batting:

AVG: .236 (LAST by .011)
SLG: .339 (LAST by .039
eek.gif
)
OBP: .298 
eek.gif
(LAST by .013 )

laugh.gif

Any starter that can manage a winning record while playing for the Mariners deserves the Cy Young, without question.

Seattle Mariners Team batting:

AVG: .236 (LAST by .011)
SLG: .339 (LAST by .039
eek.gif
)
OBP: .298 
eek.gif
(LAST by .013 )

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Congratulations to Felix Hernandez.

I FR3SH I's threads about King Felix have finally paid off.

laugh.gif
if Morrow wins the Cy next year, his head might explode.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Congratulations to Felix Hernandez.

I FR3SH I's threads about King Felix have finally paid off.

laugh.gif
if Morrow wins the Cy next year, his head might explode.

Any news on Barret Loux?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I get home and . . .

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/11/rangers-sign-barret-loux.html
[h1]Rangers Sign Barret Loux[/h1]

[/h1]
pimp.gif
  Great grab. Absolutely love this front office.

Any news on Barret Loux?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I get home and . . .

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/11/rangers-sign-barret-loux.html
[h1]Rangers Sign Barret Loux[/h1]

[/h1]
pimp.gif
  Great grab. Absolutely love this front office.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

yanks bout to offer jeter 3 years for 45 
laugh.gif

If the Yanks don't get Lee, they're about to fall off hard. They're old as dirt and you better believe they'll be keeping Jeter at SS, which means even more frivolous gold gloves. Either way, it might hurt Lee's value given Jeter's lack of range.

Signing Lee at this point will only delay the inevitable. You need farm system, and the Yankees traded most of theirs away.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

yanks bout to offer jeter 3 years for 45 
laugh.gif

If the Yanks don't get Lee, they're about to fall off hard. They're old as dirt and you better believe they'll be keeping Jeter at SS, which means even more frivolous gold gloves. Either way, it might hurt Lee's value given Jeter's lack of range.

Signing Lee at this point will only delay the inevitable. You need farm system, and the Yankees traded most of theirs away.

The Yanks have young arms, some decent position players and probably the top (at least one of the top 3) hitters in the minors. I fail to see how they'll fall off hard. Their defense will still be solid with a decent left side and one of the best right sides in the majors and an OF that can track down balls hit into the gaps and with 2 good arms. I really don't see how missing out on one player will mean they're going to fall off hard.

The Yanks have young arms, some decent position players and probably the top (at least one of the top 3) hitters in the minors. I fail to see how they'll fall off hard. Their defense will still be solid with a decent left side and one of the best right sides in the majors and an OF that can track down balls hit into the gaps and with 2 good arms. I really don't see how missing out on one player will mean they're going to fall off hard.

Back
Top Bottom