Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Whoever gets Adam Dunn appreciate him cause he's a good ballplayer, too bad Rizzo thinks he can do better.

Whoever gets Adam Dunn appreciate him cause he's a good ballplayer, too bad Rizzo thinks he can do better.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

what to do, what to do....do SOMETHING, theo. i don't dig bridge/rebuilding years
laugh.gif
Trade for Carlos Beltran.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

what to do, what to do....do SOMETHING, theo. i don't dig bridge/rebuilding years
laugh.gif
Run Prevention 1.1, am i rite?
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
Run Prevention 1.1, am i rite?
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

• Pittsburgh outfielder Andrew Lambo's shown good and badsides so far in Arizona. The good has been the raw power -- it's asimple, direct swing with good leverage, and he can murder a fastballor poorly placed offspeed pitch, mostly pull the ball. He's fringydefensively but has a plus arm and probably won't cost his team toomany runs in right field. The bad has been the on-field behavior --arguing loudly with an umpire (attendance is sparse here, so we couldhear every word in the seats) and, after flinging his bat into theseats on a swing and miss, holding up the game until the young fan gavehim back his bat, only to fling it right back into the stands again andraise the same stink.

Lambo has already been suspended once for marijuana usage, butfrom where I sit that's only relevant if it impacts his work ethic orability to play the game. I'm much more concerned about the immaturityhe's shown, because that's a potential sign that he's not going to farewell with coaches trying to help him improve or teammates who will havelittle patience for his antics between the lines.

Give me my pot head back
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate the fact that we gave him up in the Dotel deal.  Once again, Colletti always trading prospects when their value is at it's lowest.

However, Lambo is a knucklehead.  Just wish they would've waited until his value was a bit higher.  Stupid Colletti
30t6p3b.gif

All I want for Christmas is a new owner....
frown.gif

Wouldn't mind his pop in the lineup, even though he is a defensive liability.

Braves are looking to trade for Colby Rasmus or Matt Kemp and they have the prospects to do it.

Most likely Rasmus, doubt we trade Kemp, although I wouldn't put it past our dunce of a GM.  Ethier deal aside, he always gets fleeced
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

• Pittsburgh outfielder Andrew Lambo's shown good and badsides so far in Arizona. The good has been the raw power -- it's asimple, direct swing with good leverage, and he can murder a fastballor poorly placed offspeed pitch, mostly pull the ball. He's fringydefensively but has a plus arm and probably won't cost his team toomany runs in right field. The bad has been the on-field behavior --arguing loudly with an umpire (attendance is sparse here, so we couldhear every word in the seats) and, after flinging his bat into theseats on a swing and miss, holding up the game until the young fan gavehim back his bat, only to fling it right back into the stands again andraise the same stink.

Lambo has already been suspended once for marijuana usage, butfrom where I sit that's only relevant if it impacts his work ethic orability to play the game. I'm much more concerned about the immaturityhe's shown, because that's a potential sign that he's not going to farewell with coaches trying to help him improve or teammates who will havelittle patience for his antics between the lines.

Give me my pot head back
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate the fact that we gave him up in the Dotel deal.  Once again, Colletti always trading prospects when their value is at it's lowest.

However, Lambo is a knucklehead.  Just wish they would've waited until his value was a bit higher.  Stupid Colletti
30t6p3b.gif

All I want for Christmas is a new owner....
frown.gif

Wouldn't mind his pop in the lineup, even though he is a defensive liability.

Braves are looking to trade for Colby Rasmus or Matt Kemp and they have the prospects to do it.

Most likely Rasmus, doubt we trade Kemp, although I wouldn't put it past our dunce of a GM.  Ethier deal aside, he always gets fleeced
30t6p3b.gif

Although he's in the doghouse, it'll take a lot to get Rasmus away from St. Louis. I'd say go after Magglio. He won't be 30-35 120-125 anymore but a solid 20-25 100-110 isn't out of his ability anymore. Although, I could see Philly going after him when they lose Werth.

I'd love to see Adam Dunn take a DH role in Detroit.

Although he's in the doghouse, it'll take a lot to get Rasmus away from St. Louis. I'd say go after Magglio. He won't be 30-35 120-125 anymore but a solid 20-25 100-110 isn't out of his ability anymore. Although, I could see Philly going after him when they lose Werth.

I'd love to see Adam Dunn take a DH role in Detroit.

i heard on espn radio not too long ago that there was talks of matt kemp for rasmus

i heard on espn radio not too long ago that there was talks of matt kemp for rasmus

Try again, Pro.
laugh.gif
Good lord.

And there's been rumors of the Rangers having major interest in Rasmus to keep Hamilton out of centerfield permanently... How real are the issues with him up there?

Try again, Pro.
laugh.gif
Good lord.

And there's been rumors of the Rangers having major interest in Rasmus to keep Hamilton out of centerfield permanently... How real are the issues with him up there?

laugh.gif
I'll edit it out. It's these goddamn links/pictures they post in their articles on ESPN, it posts the whole damn link when I try to paste.

With Rasmus, you've gotta think that with LaRussa back that he's not happy with that. They've been saying the right thing in St. Louis but even his teammates weren't happy with the way he handled the situation. If they get the right offer, they'll move him. Rangers are deep at pitching and outside of Shelby Miller I don't think STL has much SP depth in the minors so maybe a Holland and another player could get it done.

Back
Top Bottom