Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

so much for Greinke going to the Jays and joining Marcum...

Marcum just got traded to the Brewers....
is this official, where did you see it? I know they traded villanueva for a player to be named...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

so much for Greinke going to the Jays and joining Marcum...

Marcum just got traded to the Brewers....
is this official, where did you see it? I know they traded villanueva for a player to be named...

Marcum is never healthy, might as well get something live for him. You never know what you're getting from him.

Marcum is never healthy, might as well get something live for him. You never know what you're getting from him.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I dont consider Marcum to be injury prone. Yeah, he missed all of 2009 but if you look at his career he's generally been healthy and is just coming off a very strong comeback.

Anyways, I'm not happy about this trade at all. Marcum has been one of our best SPs in the last few years and we're not getting any immediate help in return. Word on the street though is that Anthopolos is working on another deal that'll bring in a SP to replace Marcum. Lets see what the Jays do in the coming weeks.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I dont consider Marcum to be injury prone. Yeah, he missed all of 2009 but if you look at his career he's generally been healthy and is just coming off a very strong comeback.

Anyways, I'm not happy about this trade at all. Marcum has been one of our best SPs in the last few years and we're not getting any immediate help in return. Word on the street though is that Anthopolos is working on another deal that'll bring in a SP to replace Marcum. Lets see what the Jays do in the coming weeks.

So the Nats have 120 mili to give to bum *$% Werth, but they can't give 50 to their best hitter from last year ... #wheretheydothatat

So the Nats have 120 mili to give to bum *$% Werth, but they can't give 50 to their best hitter from last year ... #wheretheydothatat

Supposedly Cliff Lee has told Rangers players that a guaranteed 6th year will bring him back to Texas...

Supposedly Cliff Lee has told Rangers players that a guaranteed 6th year will bring him back to Texas...

Marcum will get injured again, his arm action is terrible and it's really a matter of time befor another TJ or labrum tear.  Getting a blue chip prospect for Shaun Marcum is good work.

Marcum will get injured again, his arm action is terrible and it's really a matter of time befor another TJ or labrum tear.  Getting a blue chip prospect for Shaun Marcum is good work.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's funny none of the starting pitcher targets for the yanks, Sabathia, Burnett or Lee actually wanted to play in NY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's funny none of the starting pitcher targets for the yanks, Sabathia, Burnett or Lee actually wanted to play in NY
laugh.gif

People worried about Lawries defense, don't people know we have Brian Butterfeild on our coaching staff, dude managed to make EDWIN ENCARNACION an average feilder. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom