Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Mike Vaccaro on twitter writes "If Jayson Werth is worth seven years, Carl Crawford just might be worth infinity ..."

LOL

Mike Vaccaro on twitter writes "If Jayson Werth is worth seven years, Carl Crawford just might be worth infinity ..."

LOL

What the $!%@................. Werth $18 million... I could see maybe 12-15 for 3-4 years.. But 18 for 7???? %%#+ Crawford is going to need his own private jet and 25% ownership of the team..

Well way to set the market Nats...
indifferent.gif

What the $!%@................. Werth $18 million... I could see maybe 12-15 for 3-4 years.. But 18 for 7???? %%#+ Crawford is going to need his own private jet and 25% ownership of the team..

Well way to set the market Nats...
indifferent.gif

Nationals in thier announcement call it a "monumental day" in their history. 7 yrs, $126 mil for Werth...

REALLY?

Monumental?

they didn't get better, how is this a monumental day...lol...joke of a franchise

Nationals in thier announcement call it a "monumental day" in their history. 7 yrs, $126 mil for Werth...

REALLY?

Monumental?

they didn't get better, how is this a monumental day...lol...joke of a franchise

Interesting...Werth gets "The Contract of Death"

Barry Zito - 7 years $126 Mil

Vernon Wells - 7 years $126 Mil

RIP Jayson Werth.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

REALLY?

Monumental?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And just a part of me is still salty they're no longer the Montreal Expos...

J RAIN must  be doing cartwheels down the street...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

REALLY?

Monumental?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And just a part of me is still salty they're no longer the Montreal Expos...

J RAIN must  be doing cartwheels down the street...

Interesting...Werth gets "The Contract of Death"

Barry Zito - 7 years $126 Mil

Vernon Wells - 7 years $126 Mil

RIP Jayson Werth.

Rizzo: "it is an elite player. Elite players get a lot of money."

Rizzo, asked if there could be more coming, said: "we're going to be active and aggressive."

Rizzo on Werth deal: "It is a lot of money, a lot of yrs. But we think it is the start of something big."

*cue Owl ORLY picture*

Look at what else the media is saying bout this deal

"Um, I hope Jayson Werth is ready to lose a lot of games over the next 7 years."

The Werth contract has had an impact of an 8.0 earthquake. Rival gms, execs are going nuts about the terms. - Buster Olney

Back
Top Bottom