Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Yup and if it's true that the Nats, Yanks and Texas aren't going to seven years...I'd guess Baltimore, Boston or Anaheim.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yup and if it's true that the Nats, Yanks and Texas aren't going to seven years...I'd guess Baltimore, Boston or Anaheim.
i pray its not us...

Originally Posted by Proshares

i pray its not us...

He's not going to Baltimore or Washington, so even if it is them, it doesn't matter...

Just a matter of whether or not the Rangers want to go 6 years or the Yankees blow their wad... Whichever comes first.

He's not going to Baltimore or Washington, so even if it is them, it doesn't matter...

Just a matter of whether or not the Rangers want to go 6 years or the Yankees blow their wad... Whichever comes first.

That's why it'd make sense if they're the teams putting 7 years out there. It'd at least make him think but never commit. Pretty sure if the Yanks or Texas, he would have taken it in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

Washington is an interesting spot IMO.

That's why it'd make sense if they're the teams putting 7 years out there. It'd at least make him think but never commit. Pretty sure if the Yanks or Texas, he would have taken it in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

Washington is an interesting spot IMO.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oh, word? You think it's that easy to walk away from 20+mil? If there is indeed such an offer on the table, he'll have to consider it, and will be pressured by his agent and the players union to take it. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oh, word? You think it's that easy to walk away from 20+mil? If there is indeed such an offer on the table, he'll have to consider it, and will be pressured by his agent and the players union to take it. 

And at that point we get someone like Holliday, who will put up mediocre numbers for us, get traded, and bat .500 the rest of the year.

The system NEEDS to change. This is a joke.

And at that point we get someone like Holliday, who will put up mediocre numbers for us, get traded, and bat .500 the rest of the year.

The system NEEDS to change. This is a joke.

I hope Beltre signs somewhere else. He's had 2 good season (which were both contract years) & a lot if mediocre/bad seasons.

I hope Beltre signs somewhere else. He's had 2 good season (which were both contract years) & a lot if mediocre/bad seasons.

Back
Top Bottom