Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

NY state tax killed the deal imo

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why would there be an opt out on the sixth year when the base is only five years?

And I highly doubt the innings bonus will occur.
Shut_Up_Fox.jpg

NY state tax killed the deal imo

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why would there be an opt out on the sixth year when the base is only five years?

And I highly doubt the innings bonus will occur.
Shut_Up_Fox.jpg

I don't think he wanted to come here either....

After hearing how much he loved Philadelphia, he knew he loved it and he didn't want to go somewhere unknown.

Joe Blanton? You can have him.

I don't think he wanted to come here either....

After hearing how much he loved Philadelphia, he knew he loved it and he didn't want to go somewhere unknown.

Joe Blanton? You can have him.

People seem to forget that Cliff Lee is only 2 years removed from a season that included him getting sent to the minor leagues and getting blown up all season long.

People seem to forget that Cliff Lee is only 2 years removed from a season that included him getting sent to the minor leagues and getting blown up all season long.

Supposedly he told the Rangers yesterday that he'd come if they guaranteed year 7... They told him no, he called back a couple hours later and said he was going to Philly for 5 years... *shrugs* I'm fine with that.

Supposedly he told the Rangers yesterday that he'd come if they guaranteed year 7... They told him no, he called back a couple hours later and said he was going to Philly for 5 years... *shrugs* I'm fine with that.

laugh.gif
NY trying to make themselves feel good about not getting lee...whatever helps y'all sleep

laugh.gif
NY trying to make themselves feel good about not getting lee...whatever helps y'all sleep

Originally Posted by dland24

That was three years ago. Since then he's won a Cy Young award, set the all time strikeout to walk record, and established himself as one of the five best pitchers in the game.

Back
Top Bottom