Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by dland24

People seem to forget that Cliff Lee is only 2 years removed from a season that included him getting sent to the minor leagues and getting blown up all season long.

That was three years ago. Since then he's won a Cy Young award, set the all time strikeout to walk record, and established himself as one of the five best pitchers in the game.

That sucks for the rangers although no team in the AL west has done anything to better themselves
laugh.gif
mad.gif

That sucks for the rangers although no team in the AL west has done anything to better themselves
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

People seem to forget that Cliff Lee is only 2 years removed from a season that included him getting sent to the minor leagues and getting blown up all season long.

That was three years ago. Since then he's won a Cy Young award, set the all time strikeout to walk record, and established himself as one of the five best pitchers in the game.

3 seasons ago.  Regardless,  I am very well aware of how good Cliff Lee has been in recent years.  I was merely pointing it out.  Its not like this guy has been one of the elite pitchers for a long time.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

3 seasons ago.  Regardless,  I am very well aware of how good Cliff Lee has been in recent years.  I was merely pointing it out.  Its not like this guy has been one of the elite pitchers for a long time.

The three clear top winners so far this offseason Imo
1.Red Sox's
2.Phillies

3.White Sox's

I'm kinda shocked the Twins, Cardinals and Mets have been so quite. 

1.Red Sox's
2.Phillies

3.White Sox's

Originally Posted by LB510

1.Red Sox's
2.Phillies

3.White Sox's

What, moving JJ Hardy is some small deal?
Spoiler [+]
Just kidding
laugh.gif

BTW
The Phillies have won this offseason. They have 4 potential #1 starters. Two of them being in the top three in all of the league. Plus with their offense. Book it for 100 wins minimum.

1.Red Sox's
2.Phillies

3.White Sox's

What, moving JJ Hardy is some small deal?
Spoiler [+]
Just kidding
laugh.gif

BTW
The Phillies have won this offseason. They have 4 potential #1 starters. Two of them being in the top three in all of the league. Plus with their offense. Book it for 100 wins minimum.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Russell Martin to the Yankees? They must not be too high on that guy in the minors. Jesus I think his name is...

Jesus Tobetradedforapitcher is his name.
Mark Prior to NYY

Harden back to A's

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Russell Martin to the Yankees? They must not be too high on that guy in the minors. Jesus I think his name is...

Jesus Tobetradedforapitcher is his name.
Mark Prior to NYY

Harden back to A's

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

1.Red Sox's
2.Phillies

3.White Sox's

Tigers?
eh true Damon and Peralta were nice additions. I still think they will finish in 3rd place though.
Hollywood James 6- I'm not 100% sold on the starting rotation. But yes Hardy was a nice pick up.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

1.Red Sox's
2.Phillies

3.White Sox's

Tigers?
eh true Damon and Peralta were nice additions. I still think they will finish in 3rd place though.
Hollywood James 6- I'm not 100% sold on the starting rotation. But yes Hardy was a nice pick up.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Phillies have 2, maybe 3 years to make another run before things fall a part and they have to retool, and the Mets have 2 years to be really competitive...I could live with watching the Red Sox mutilate the Phillies in the World Series until then.

Phillies have 2, maybe 3 years to make another run before things fall a part and they have to retool, and the Mets have 2 years to be really competitive...I could live with watching the Red Sox mutilate the Phillies in the World Series until then.

Back
Top Bottom