Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Red Sox agree on a 2 yr deal worth 12 mil with Bobby Jenks
You have got to be %@#+!@+ kidding me
mad.gif

So basically with Jenks to the Red Sox and Wood appearing to be heading to the Cubs, the Yankees will give Rafael Soriano a blank check?

mad.gif

So basically with Jenks to the Red Sox and Wood appearing to be heading to the Cubs, the Yankees will give Rafael Soriano a blank check?

Tell me the A's haven't had the best off-season in our division. Last year our entire outfield gave us -.7 WAR. I think our 3 outfielders now could combine for 9 WAR (without the injuries, which are bound to happen with these 3).

Tell me the A's haven't had the best off-season in our division. Last year our entire outfield gave us -.7 WAR. I think our 3 outfielders now could combine for 9 WAR (without the injuries, which are bound to happen with these 3).

Originally Posted by bkmac

mad.gif

jenks?

sick.gif
cream puff *+@ dude

mad.gif

jenks?

sick.gif
cream puff *+@ dude

yea with the Red Sox making so many positive moves, the Yankees for once seem to be twiddling their thumbs....it's a weird feeling...

yea with the Red Sox making so many positive moves, the Yankees for once seem to be twiddling their thumbs....it's a weird feeling...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

mad.gif

jenks?

sick.gif
cream puff *+@ dude
Maybe I'm still living in 2005, but Jenks isn't a bad signing at all.

If Soriano doesn't receive a blank check from us, I expect Fuentes or Felicano (who we have been in heavy discussion with, if I'm not mistaken) to receive offers they won't refuse.

mad.gif

jenks?

sick.gif
cream puff *+@ dude
Maybe I'm still living in 2005, but Jenks isn't a bad signing at all.

If Soriano doesn't receive a blank check from us, I expect Fuentes or Felicano (who we have been in heavy discussion with, if I'm not mistaken) to receive offers they won't refuse.

Now the Red Sox have two late-inning power arms they can't trust to finish games.
laugh.gif

Rangers supposedly sniffing around Prince Fielder.

Now the Red Sox have two late-inning power arms they can't trust to finish games.
laugh.gif

Rangers supposedly sniffing around Prince Fielder.

i dont get the move at all.

aren't we grooming bard to close. tell me im not THAT hopped up on painkillers right now and we still have him. bard is the set up man. jenks is pretty useless to us right now. next year without papelbum, sure.

we need 6th and 7th inning guys...

aren't we grooming bard to close. tell me im not THAT hopped up on painkillers right now and we still have him. bard is the set up man. jenks is pretty useless to us right now. next year without papelbum, sure.

Pap has to be heading somewhere within the next month.

Pap has to be heading somewhere within the next month.

Back
Top Bottom