=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's dope but not the next coming of Christ in mixtape form.

don't tell these dudes that...this is the best thing since illmatic to them and Joey is top 5 dead or alive

"Top 5 Dead or Alive, and thats just off one LP."

Quoted for truth. I count Mood Muzik 2 and 3 like albums. All original beats. Dont see a difference between this and a cd at Best Buy. Just my opinion..

This is the first album in a long time i could put on and let the whole thing play. Classic my vote for album of the year

what i've listened to so far is
pimp.gif

I think the reason that people are calling this an album (at least the reason I consider it one) is that the production is original and the quality is prettygood with all things considered. I know it's a mixtape but it just doesn't have a mixtape feel to it. Call it what you call it but call it what itis... fire.

I like it a lot, but more than Mood Muzik 2. I think MM2 had more of a dark, depressing feel to it which IMO made it better. This is still good and yes, I doconsider this an album cuz as far as I know, the Growth is never coming out and Mood Muzik is Joe's series sort of like how Jay had the In My Lifetimeseries or Wayne with the Carter.

I bought the dvd/cd set from mixtapekings, I'm the most frugal person alive, but there is no other way I can thank Joe for his music than to listen to itand actually pay for the mixtape.

Anyone know or think that the dvd portion of it will make its way on the internet? I don't know when my combo will arrive, just really looking forward towatching the DVD and hearing Joe sing drift away.

were people expecting a club/dance vibe from this cd?

what yall mean the beats are depressing???????

the name of the cd is MOOD MUZIK. i expected it to be similar to the firsttrack off mood muzik 2,, and obviously,, many tracks are like that. thats one of joeslanes and a major niche he has created for himself,,,,,,,,, being heartfelt and showing depression on tracks.

I was disappointed because after MM2, you have to come up with something better than legendary. Let's be serious, the beats were boring and production wasavg. The only songs im really feeling are Dear diary, All of Me, Long Way to Go, My Hood.

Put on MM2 after listening to this and you'll understand. Hopefully this grows on me.

damn, this only been out for like a day and a half and already got 12,000+ listens on datpiff.com...

^thats nothing... only weirdos sit and listen to !%%! on datpiff all day... think off all the rapidshare, mediafire, zshare, filefront, yousendit, megaupload,torrents, and whatever the hell else... !%%! im pretty sure its at least 5,000 aim transfers of this album....lol

joey doin maaaaaaaaad numbers...

DO YOU FOOLS LISTEN TO MUSIC OR DO YOU JUS SKIM THROUGH IT?????????????????????????

THIS IS MY 4TH TIME THROUGH THE CD,,, NO SKIPPABLE TRACKS.

YUP,, AT THIS POINT,, ANOTHER CLASSIC JOEY CD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how the hell are some of yall dissapointed ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no seriously,,, what the hell is there about this cd that cats dont like ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

maybe its just me,,, yea,, its me,,,, maybe im on mars for not understanding how cats can do anything but praise this cd.

- lyrically DESTROYS this cd
- good fatures
- good beats

thanks for reminding me why you are int top 3 joe

^thats nothing... only weirdos sit and listen to !%%! on datpiff all day... think off all the rapidshare, mediafire, zshare, filefront, yousendit, megaupload, torrents, and whatever the hell else... !%%! im pretty sure its at least 5,000 aim transfers of this album....lol

joey doin maaaaaaaaad numbers...
part of the point of me pointing that out...datpiff is where people who dont know *#@* about RN, BX, etc type sites go (we know how popular he ison them kinda sites), datpiff is mostly the casual downloaders, the one's who use to be on the the Kazaa/Limewire tip. Thats the exact same crowd thatcheck for nothing but Lil Wayne *#@* and all that, which is why that number stood out so much, they just added the mixtape on the 15th....

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

DO YOU FOOLS LISTEN TO MUSIC OR DO YOU JUS SKIM THROUGH IT?????????????????????????

how the hell are some of yall dissapointed ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no seriously,,, what the hell is there about this cd that cats dont like ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

maybe its just me,,, yea,, its me,,,, maybe im on mars for not understanding how cats can do anything but praise this cd.

- good fatures
- good beats

roll.gif
chill son

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

- good fatures
- good beats

Thats what Im tryin to figure out myself.
Considerin the tape only been out for like 2 days now, its not ready to be compared to MM2, because yall have been through that for a year plus.
I cant listen to anything else right now.
I think it fits in perfect wit the whole MM series, and completes it.
Classic material, the only joint I dont like is "My Hood" and I still cant skip it.
All day yesterday I've been bumpin this on the Pod, even in the whip wit my dudes while they were listenin to other iish.

N's aint listening right, This is a classic. Joe Buddens is about to take over the rap game. Like i said to my man Jayz - 1a Joe Buddens 1b

ude actually topped MM2 imo
eek.gif

im giving joey 5 pimp hats for this one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MM3 is flawless. even killa bh came correct
laugh.gif

psssst if ANYBODY says this is just "aight" or its wack...i dont know what to say...the only thing people had a problem with is his flow..shouldaswitched it up and been more versatile but this is the best Mood Muzik

^ To be honest the only thing I got with this is that some beats could be better, overrall they're good but some beats I aint feelin. After like 10 spinsits more than clear that he came with the lyrics(thats not a discussion) but I hate the next dude talkin at the end of tracks that whats reminds me its amixtape I cant zone out from track to track cuz some dude is shoutin somebody n I gotta move to change tracks. Also 2 songs get faded out
mad.gif
I dont care if the song is really 13 min long let that +#*% finish.

Other than that MM3 is great
pimp.gif
, Im thoroughly enjoying this and I like itmore than MM2 cuz I wasn't into all that depressed issh I couldn't relate n I already got Ready 2 Die if I wanna get in that mood.

but seriously yall sleepin on Killa BH he got next
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom