Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

that was a weak fight. dudes obviously never seen kimbo take hits.

florida dude vs. florida dude. kimbo street fights in florida...they're just bringing more viewers to this primetime television exc crap

Actually just watched the fight.

Wow at Kimbo. How are you seriously gonna lost to this pink haired chump. Funny thing is Seth would probably lose to any other heavyweight in Elite XC. What afraud.

The punch was legit, Kimbo's eye was shutting. Should have never taken the fight. But the backlash if he didn't accept the fight would be tremendous.

It is what it is. If they rematch, I would tend to believe Kimbo would win.

Welp there goes the Kimbo would own Tyson argument.
laugh.gif

im not gonna say that the fight was fixed but the reason i think people are so shocked is cause theyre not use to seeing someone throwing a punch rock someonelike that while back pedaling in which it doesnt look like theres THAT much power being thrown, these out of nowhere punches

as for me, the only person im use to seeing do that is chuck liddell

that punch was legit.
if you don't know anything about fighting then the hardest most dangerous punches are the surprising unexpected ones. and that was a perfectly unexpectedpunch which landed flush. all the people kimbo fights are bums, and i've been saying kimbo sucks. i know all you kimbo lovers are going to come in here andsay well ill bet he will knock you out, thats true but he won't knock out no 1 else. he lost his last fight imo to thompson but they had to give a bsexcuse and stop the fight for an ear popping? what kind of excuse is that... lmaoo dude sucks

Originally Posted by Numberr97

that punch was legit.
if you don't know anything about fighting then the hardest most dangerous punches are the surprising unexpected ones. and that was a perfectly unexpected punch which landed flush. all the people kimbo fights are bums, and i've been saying kimbo sucks. i know all you kimbo lovers are going to come in here and say well ill bet he will knock you out, thats true but he won't knock out no 1 else. he lost his last fight imo to thompson but they had to give a bs excuse and stop the fight for an ear popping? what kind of excuse is that... lmaoo dude sucks
But like I said, I don't think anybody but the Extreme-Kimbo-***-Huggers are billing him as some sort of MMA-God. I mean, even the promotionbills him simply as a "Street Fight Legend". The commentators go out of their way to say he has much to learn and that he's still got a ways togo. And from watching this particular promotion, the rulings are consistent. They usually have a tight leash as far as punishment goes. Several fights,they've been quick to end them. Some of you forget that this is being broadcast nationally on CBS...

Kimbo is a "can" in a making. The dood got no takedown d's if his life depend on it. Any decent average Heavyweight fighters would owns him. Propto my boi Andrei Arlovski for taking it thou.
pimp.gif

Kimbo took this one for granted, walked straight up to dude, got tagged, and it's over. Petz punched his golden ticket, and knocked Kimbo out.

Gina Carano was looking real nice, in and outside the ring. Love those smiley eyes of hers

Originally Posted by biggdizzle23

Kimbo took this one for granted, walked straight up to dude, got tagged, and it's over. Petz punched his golden ticket, and knocked Kimbo out.

Gina Carano was looking real nice, in and outside the ring. Love those smiley eyes of hers

Please dont call him Petz...you werent just playing NHL 09 with this dude

what was up with that bs stand up in the Nelson/Arlovski fight? Nelson had side control and was working so i dont get why the ref stood em up.

I don't know how anyone could say this was fixed. Kimbo got rocked, went down, took 8-10 unprotected shots to the head (whether they were"solid" or not), and was not protecting himself. Anyone who knows anything about the sport will quickly tell you that if you are down and not ableto protect yourself, the ref is going to stop the match. The goal of a match isn't to kill the other person and leave them with brain damage. It's todefeat the other man. When this happens, the match is over.

J1GOKU wrote:
what was up with that bs stand up in the Nelson/Arlovski fight? Nelson had side control and was working so i dont get why the ref stood em up.

�� Fans BOOOOO .. I was thinking the same exact thing ... !%$ is that garbage all about!!!!

Also, someone beat me to the punch - hardest most dangerous punches are the surprising unexpected ones - Regardless Kimbo has his second lost,if anyone been following him for a while, we all know he lost to the White Boy (Ex MMA Fighter posted above). He is not an MMA fighter shame on Elite XC onbasing their entire marketing on a street bralwer ... LMAO!

Lastly Seth = Garbage

How in the hell was the fight fixed against Kimbo? Why would Elite want their biggest named fighter to lose?...
indifferent.gif
I like when people put more attention to the sport but thereshouldn't even be any talk about this...

That is all I wanted to see. I liked Seth and thought his stand up could give Kimbo fits but I didn't think he would drop him that early. Seth had somecrazy kicks on TUF and I though he was a legit fighter. Bad move by Elite XC. They screwed up their biggest draw. I think its great for MMA because now everychump that thought they can fight realizes that it isn't that easy. War Seth!!!!!

Im not goin through all the pages someone fill me in as to why shamrock didnt fight in the first place? Ive never seen a worse fight in my life im mad ieven stayed up to watch that @#$!.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Im not goin through all the pages someone fill me in as to why shamrock didnt fight in the first place? Ive never seen a worse fight in my life im mad i even stayed up to watch that @#$!.

According to Elite XC and Ken - He suffered a cut on his eyebrow via a headbutt while warming up! So, ELite XC docs didnt clear him to fight!

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Im not goin through all the pages someone fill me in as to why shamrock didnt fight in the first place? Ive never seen a worse fight in my life im mad i even stayed up to watch that @#$!.

According to Elite XC and Ken - He suffered a cut on his eyebrow via a headbutt while warming up! So, ELite XC docs didnt clear him to fight!
It wasn't Elite XC, it was the commission.

I can't lie.

As soon as the fight was called, I laughed my *** off.

Because what happened last night is exactly why I could never take EliteXC seriously.

\

i been boxing since i was 15 and im just gonna be honest..my little brother coulda took seth's punch and still came back from it
laugh.gif
his momentum wasfalling away. i dont care how strong you are..you lose lbs of power. and after kimbo said that crap about the after party..i knew it. this isentertainment..all about money

Back
Top Bottom