Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

^ that fight had me
roll.gif

canseco actually landed a nice shot early, but it went downhill quickly.

mousasi just subbed hunt and jz vs kawajiri up next.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

How do you guys think Cung Le would do against Machida?
Not well. Other than kicks I've got Machida. I'd love to see Cung Le vs. Anderson Silva happen though
pimp.gif
; I think Le would get destroyed, but I also think it would be a fun matchup towatch. He did say it's more likely to happen than some other fights and Dana White wants to see it, so here's hoping.

Damn I missed quite a bit of conversation on the UFC event. Looks like everything I wanted to say was already said. Machida over Evans was the easiest $500 Iever made. -200 Machida leading up to Saturday wa a ridiculous value bet, I hope some of you guys got on that too.

ON TO DREAM 9!

I'm trying not to look at any of the results before the HDNet airing on Friday but I am too much of an addict not to.

WARREN beat KID? %%#?!?! I am going to have to see that fight to believe it.

I hope that dude Tokoro did his thing! Love watching the kid fight.

AFFLICTION III - Yahoo Sports is announcing that Mousasi and VITOR are gonna mix it up. That sold it for me. The event is on the same day as my birthday so Iknow what my girl is getting me for a gift. Hopefully they hold it in Anaheim again instead of Vegas so I dont have to travel far.

that super hulk fight was straight comedy.
laugh.gif

a shame choi didnt hand out an even bigger beating.

sokoudjou proving that he's a crap fighter and classless.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Can't believe Kid lost a decision. That's what a year long lay-off will do to you.
smh.gif

injuries
tired.gif

that fight had some lame lnp by warren..but kid will be back tho
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

machida said hes willing to fight lesnar lol

i hope for some odd reason crocop drops to LHW and rapes everyone
The only fight I wanna see CroCop in at LHW is Chuck. Everyone else would kill IMO.

And SMH @ Soko. Just saw the clip. He kept punching while the ref was on top of Nortje.

Cro Cop vs. Liddell?!?! That wouldn't even be competitive, Mirko would LHK him to death. I <3 Chuck, but he just doesn't have it anymore.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Cro Cop vs. Liddell?!?! That wouldn't even be competitive, Mirko would LHK him to death. I <3 Chuck, but he just doesn't have it anymore.
smh.gif
I don't think Cro Cop is the same either. When's the last time he's looked good (mind you I haven't watched the fight with Choi,don't really plan to...)? The only other person at 205 I wanna see him fight is Wanderlei. I can't see Cro Cop beating anybody else at 205 outside ofSilva and Chuck, and I think Chuck would give Cro Cop at damn good fight, probably catching him.

disappointed with kid yamamoto. hes got one hell of a ring rust. hes wife is looking damn good though and that female japanese commentator is hot!!!

wandy is fighting at catch weight i think so its not like hes going down to 185 fighting rich.

i hope forrest gives anderson a war cuz silva's last two fights were ehhh.

The beef started because wandy is moving to mw and anderson said something that made it seem like wand isn't gonna do much at 185 when he's the champthere.. The interview is somewhere on sherdog. Not sure why rich and wand are at catchweight.

^ I forgot about that, that's definitely the worst part of it. I google for the interview and it also said wand was mad about Anderson talking about histraining at chute box. Wand said he would never talk about training or how he may have knocked out silva... Can't copy/paste from my touch but it'saround.

Wandy also said something to the effect of Anderson being too cocky lately. Not sure who started the beef but it's unfortunate to see

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Rumors about a misunderstanding with his ex teammate from Chute Boxe, Wanderlei Silva, were denied by the middleweight champion from UFC, Anderson Silva. At aninterview to the TATAME magazine subscribers, Felipe Maurer Barros asked Anderson if there was any rivalry between him and Wanderlei and if he would have theintention to face him. "I am resolved with all my ex teammates. When I went out of Chute Boxe, I was clear… If Wanderlei and I were in the same category,it would be natural, it would have to happen. But his I fighting at light heavyweights, despite that when we were at Pride, we were at the same category. Atthe moment, I am the champion in another category, the circumstances are others, so I can't see the chance that it happens. But I believe it would be agreat fight", said Anderson.
[/font]

Just watched the Nover vs. Bradley fight. I was wondering why Lavigne was getting booed when was the ref for a later match (can't remember which). I guessthe "stop" was a little early, but Lavigne really @$+%%* up by not actually stopping it. He jumps in and Nover is back defending himself after goinglimp and maybe his hand slipping, but then pushes Bradley right back in. He finally stops it when the two separate and stand on their own
smh.gif
. Too bad because I want to see Nover in the UFC. I was also reading about him messingup other fights. That McFedries fight the same night should have been stopped way earlier. There was that Matt Brown vs. Pete Sell fight and I remember thatfight, but I didn't remember the ref. I remember Brown looking at the ref multiple times and even stopping his punches because he wanted the fight to end.I think he had to throw like one or two more punches after staring Lavigne down and waiting for the stop.

Back
Top Bottom