Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I'm watching TUF... and this dude Rampage is a fool with his shenanigans
roll.gif

It might just be me but i do not see Vitor Belfort standing a chance to Anderson Silva i mean to me this is a Rashad Vs Machida 2 because its the same exactstyle and you saw what happened. Like after that Forrest Griffin fight Anderson silva is not a joke at all he shut up all the critics quickly (including me)

Stylistically I wouldn't put Vitor and Rashad on the same level. Rashad is more of a wrestler/brawler while Vitor is a BJJ/brawler. If someone would changeweight classes I would think a Vitor vs. Rashad fight would be great but that will probably never happen.

And imagine if Machida ever fought Silva
pimp.gif

My cousin just told me about UFC 105 and Tito is coming back. Obviously Jenna wasn't the last L he wanted to take in life.

Aoki
pimp.gif
thats my dude.

Takaya
he made me a fan. whuppin on tokoro then bibi same night.
sick.gif

i thought Takaya should have won tho.
tired.gif

also joe warren
laugh.gif

the flash ended that quick.

Kawa
smokin.gif
as usual.

How dope would it be if the UFC had team matches like they used to have in other MMA organizations. Like a Team America vs. Team Brazil and a Team Japan. Ithink that would be a great ppv fight to have 5 members of one team in different weight classes fight another team. Winner of the most matches gets braggingrights, money, and a notch on their belts I guess...humongous trophy is optional.

14viefd_medium.jpg

gina_carano_espn_body.jpg

ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue" will hit newsstands on Oct. 9 with six different cover models/athletes. As seen above, Gina Carano, in the best shape we've seen her, will grace the cover along with half naked versions of Serena Williams, Adrian Peterson, Dwight Howard, NASCAR's Carl Edwards and amputee triathlete Sarah Reinertsen. Sports by Brooks has the Williams and Howard covers posted. No offense to them or the three others, but wouldn't ESPN sell a lot more copies if they put that picture of Gina on all the covers? Seriously, who needs to see Carl Edwards in anything besides his race suit? Oh well, at least one of the six isn't Randy Couture's ear.

Back
Top Bottom