Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I'm sorry Rampage and his Coaching Team is terrible.

From the picks to teaching just trash, 4 in a row? dudes were so wet and hype to get Kimbo.

why da hell did he give up his position by trying to sprawl and get a full mount

**word rampage, they doin too much

but yall gotta be there for yall people even after a loss. dont be no front runner

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

why da hell did he give up his position by trying to sprawl and get a full mount

**word rampage, they doin too much

but yall gotta be there for yall people even after a loss. dont be no front runner
I would hardly call going for full mount too much. Putting the knee on the belly and going to full mount is something learned in freshmen year ofhigh school wrestling. Dude *@%#$* up by just laying on his belly like he did. Still, Rampage was still the worst corner I've ever heard.

demico actually showed potential and some solid ground n' pound. big time project but seems like he could be molded into a solid fighter.

but that anaconda was telegraphed. he tried it twice earlier in the fight.

that was pretty much the worst conering ever. didnt show up before the fight and just left rogers in the octagon after. pathetic.

I lost a bit of respect for Rampage from tonight's episode...your late to help out your fighter, on the day of his fight? Your just calling out directionsthat your other dumb coaches are calling out instead of using your experience in the octagon to help him out? you leave him out in the ring after his loss tofry like that?

I knew he was a bad coach from season 7 but he took it to another level this time around.

Demico should have won that fight, but I blame that on Rampage.

Aoki vs Kawajiri at the DREAM New Year's Eve Show.
eek.gif

250px-AokiShinya.jpg

based on the show, i dont know rampages real intentions for coaching. from joking around during training sessions to ditching his fighter pre/post fight. seemslike he just wants attention for himself.

just a random thought..but does anybody think that the producers are making rampage look even more like a prick because of him retiring from MMA to filmmovies??

^nah that white cage looks sick
smokin.gif

clean
pimp.gif

kawa vs aoki is gonna be
pimp.gif

im hoping for a kawa KO.

but aoki will prob get a sub in. dude is too dangerous right now.

Rampage is a horrible coach..... This season sucks so far, hopefully some of the fights coming up are good...

Pentagon though?

And yea Rampage really is a horrible coach... The only fighter ive seen motivatd so far was Kimbo...

Aoki v. Tatsuya will be dope can't wait.

Just read about the Junie thing, that dude has always been a few screws loose to me hope he gets better an all.

Is it just me or should the Dream ring stay the way it is and not try and get on the hype of a cage. I mean a ring and a cage both have pros and cons but ilike the dream ring.

Dude i was all about team rampage, i didnt mind losing 4 times in a row.. i dont mind that.. just hit me bad when rampage & Co. didnt help him after theloss & despite the loss i think he fought better than the other dudes that lost. What kind of coach is that... and i gained alot of respect when rashadhelped him out and cheered him up.. Rampage is only focused on Kimbo thats all.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Pentagon though?

And yea Rampage really is a horrible coach... The only fighter ive seen motivatd so far was Kimbo...

A pentagon has 5 sides

That's a hexagon. I think the cage will do the sport good. It will further unify the sport. The ring gets in the way a lot from what I see.

Fighters holding onto the ropes. Falling out of the ring. Falling awkward when they get slammed. I always thought the ring was to small too.

Back
Top Bottom