Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

i thought forrest won the first fight but i thought he was done after the first round. forrest needs this W bad...will be very interesting indeed

looks like 106 gonna draw in some really good numbers

WOWWWW Forrest Griffin is taking the spot of Mark Coleman Link in a second

Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin Rematch Set for UFC 106
Posted by Kris Karkoski on Oct 8, 2009 at 11:14 pm ET32 Comments

Forrest Griffin
Tito Ortiz's return to the Octagon at UFC 106 on November 21 in Las Vegas will be a rematch with fellow-former light heavyweight champ Forrest Griffin,according to Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole, who confirmed the matchup on Thursday with UFC President Dana White.

Ortiz, who was left without an opponent after Mark Coleman withdrew from the co-main event earlier this week, previously defeated Griffin by split decision atUFC 59 in April 2006. "The Huntington Beach Badboy" returns to action for the first time since a May 2008 loss to Lyoto Machida and is 0-2-1 sincehis last win in October 2006 over Ken Shamrock.

Griffin briefly held the 205-pound title after defeating Quinton "Rampage" Jackson last July, but is coming off back-to-back losses to Rashad Evansand Anderson Silva.

Pictured: Forrest Griffin

http://mmafrenzy.com/1179...griffin-set-for-ufc-106/

dont watch TUF anymore.
and from what i read i didnt miss much
laugh.gif

anywho that commercial posted a few pages back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just take the tekken part out
laugh.gif

and does anybody here train??? just curious ,if so what???

WEC tommorrow.

ben henderson is everything that people think clay guida is.

except instead of just attaching himself to his opponents waist he actually uses his wrestling to advance and improve his position for strikes or a sub.

not sure who to choose in that fight because i definitely wanna see cerone fight varner's injury faking punkass again.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

dont watch TUF anymore.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I train at jiujitsu Inc in NYC.. Used to go to renzo Gracie but it's too crowded... Thinking about going back now because they just started actual MMAsparring(it was only Muay Thai or jiujitsu before)

Rampage coachin like it's Season 7
sick.gif

Rashad's more like the prototypical coach you'll have in highschool, while Rampage's style is more like your typical house league coach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

dont watch TUF anymore.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I train at jiujitsu Inc in NYC.. Used to go to renzo Gracie but it's too crowded... Thinking about going back now because they just started actual MMA sparring(it was only Muay Thai or jiujitsu before)

oh thats dope.
i train muay thai in relson gracie academy. gonna do jiu jitsu eventually though
grin.gif

It's pretty obvious that Rampage is doing TUF just to get another check. Rashad is taking it a lot more serious than Rampage is and that's one of thereasons why his team is 4 - 0 so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Team Rashad sweep them and that's what leads to Rampage tearing the door apart.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

his arm

what the $*@*

u gotta be kidding meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sick.gif

How did his arm not break and snap off his body ?????????????

Back
Top Bottom