Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by sensation87

Sherk out of UFC 108
Sean Sherk has withdrawn from a lightweight bout against Jim Miller at UFC 108 on Jan. 2 in Las Vegas, Sherdog.com has confirmed with the fighter's manager, Monte Cox.

Cox said the 36-year-old Minnesotan sustained a cut over his right eye that required multiple stitches. The former UFC lightweight champion had been promoted from a preliminary bout to face Miller on the main card only a week ago.

Sherk was also forced to pull out of a bout against Gleison Tibau at UFC 104 last October when he suffered a "Grade II AC separation" in his right shoulder while rolling with a training partner.

Sherdog.com has learned that the promotion is seeking a new opponent for Miller for the Jan. 2 event.

With a mix of strong wrestling and striking, the 26-year-old Miller earned a second-round technical knockout against Steve Lopez at UFC 103 last September in Dallas.

He needs to retire. Hes done.

Logan
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

cung le
frown.gif
mad.gif

comeback kid did his job tho.
smokin.gif
elk grove

chris horodecki
eek.gif
roll.gif

1zxnt7a.gif
That fight was crazy. Black dude straight toyed with the other guy and ended him.
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

and OMG Scott Smith's chin is ridiculous. Homie was taking shots in the first, second and half of the third and just murked Cung.
sick.gif

Horodecki got toyed around? Surprising.. Damn. I only caught the last two fights and then I see this kick at the credits. Definitely an eye opener to see thathappen to him.

i had to record both, going thru them now..., thompson should have stuck to the game plan he used in the first fight, gilbert is getting nice tho.

cerrone is a beast

watching the cerrone vs ratcliff fight, that was almost like some crocop type stuff the amount of times he got kneed in the balls
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, except crocop got it way worse
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom