Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

serra must be on drugs.  no way weidman would even last a round with anderson.  his hands are horrible.  he'd get front-kicked faster than vitor did.

I thought that may be been a quick stop, but when you saw the expression on Dalloway's face, I think he was out and it was a good stop.

Mark Munoz! Vallejo High 
pimp.gif

I thought Diego was done after round 1, but he's had a nice comeback in round 2.  All tied up going into the 3rd.

Diego's face looked like hell, but I agree with the judges that he won the fight 29-28. Great fight. I'm sure it will get fight of the night.

I had it 29-28 Kampmann. He was much better technically and the fightmetric will show the disparity.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

I had it 29-28 Kampmann. He was much better technically and the fightmetric will show the disparity.

I had it 29-28 for The Dream because I was looking at all those connects he had to Kampmann's face in the 2nd and 3rd. Although it was a close fight, I thought Diego clearly won the 2nd and 3rd. Even if he looked like the loser afterwards.

Bonuses were scheduled to be $40,000.

Shane Roller got KO of the night ($40,000)

Brian Bowles got the submission of the night ($40,000)

HOWEVER

Sanchez and Kampmann received $160,000 EACH for fight of the night
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Bonuses were scheduled to be $40,000.

Shane Roller got KO of the night ($40,000)

Brian Bowles got the submission of the night ($40,000)

HOWEVER

Sanchez and Kampmann received $160,000 EACH for fight of the night
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 nice to see Dana step it up and pay these dudes for a GREAT fight.

I had money on The Dream, but I personally saw it 29-28 Kampmann.  Rd 2 was razor tight, but I thought Kamp got some of the better cleaner shots in.

I gave it to Kampmann also, stuffing all those takedowns should be worth something. It was close though

Back
Top Bottom