Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Wow, amazing fight!

Win or lose, Rockhold gained a lot of fans tonight.

Edit: Luke Rockhold Strikeforce champion?! Doesn't even sound right.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Good for him.

And to think, people thought Overeem was ducking Bigfoot...
laugh.gif

Some Americans getting revenge on the Brazilians from 134. They're getting destroyed tonight.
laugh.gif

Good SF card last night.

In other news, Cung Le vs. Vitor officially the main event for UFC 139 in San Jose.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Good SF card last night.

In other news, Cung Le vs. Vitor officially the main event for UFC 139 in San Jose.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Thanks for saving me $100, ill watch at home

Good SF card last night.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Where did you get this "official" news?

Yes, the fight has been signed, but it hasn't been announced as the main event just yet.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Good SF card last night.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Where did you get this "official" news?

Yes, the fight has been signed, but it hasn't been announced as the main event just yet.
According to Ariel Helwani it is:

http://twitter.com/#!/arielhelwani/status/112987293157044224

Originally Posted by chino905

so its set, Barnett vs. Cormier for the Finals of the Grand Prix.

After Cormier heals his broken hand.  He just confirmed he broke it against Silva (literally).

Fitch vs. Hendricks, UFC 141.  Fitch gets a lot of heat for being boring and not finishing fights, but I like the guy.

1st vid - 4:15-4:40 LOL

Rampage got jokes.

I want to see him win, but I don't think he has a chance against Jones. I know MMA math doesn't work out, but he barely squeaked by Machida, who got destroyed by Shogun. We all know what Bones did to Shogun. I sincerely hope he proves me wrong though.

^
Rampage has a cement skull, but if Jones catches him with elbows from weird angles and knees he'll go down.  Shogun has a tough chin as well and Jones messed up his face pretty bad and he couldn't recover.  His reach makes it so tough.  Rampage has solid wrestling (he did well against Henderson) but Jones has been ragdolling people.  Quinton has to try and bully him against the cage and wear him down.

Back
Top Bottom