Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I think Jose Aldo will win because he's in his own backyard..
Spoiler [+]
However.. I wouldn't be shocked if Chad get the victory.. because of his wrestling..

heres to hoping i dont see a wrestle @!+@ tonight 
ohwell.gif

Also is all over this. We always get these matchups where one guys wrestling juuustt might be enough to overcome an amazing talent/athlete like Jose... But Jose not gonna let him in like that... Hes about to pummel.

Aldo hasn't had terribly exciting or star making fights since coming to UFC. If he wins here, he really needs to win with a knockout or submission. I don't want another 5 round decision.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

Man, if it wasn't for that fence grab he would be down and it could have turn out totally different. Sucks for Chad.

you dont know that, chad tried again after aldo let go and couldnt get him down

Well, I was wrong about this card. Didn't expect to see a lot of finishes, but so much for that.

Apparently I gave Massenzio too much credit. I know Palhares is nasty on the ground, but how in the world is Massenzio a BJJ black belt? This dude was submitted by Brian Stann, too. Dude didn't even stand a chance tonight.

Nice too see WEC Aldo show up tonight. Still confused with Yamasaki's decision, but I look at it like the Jones/Hamill situation. It wont be a setback in Silva's career. Dude is a savage.

Glad the main card turned out pretty good after a boring under card.

Just watched a few of the fights.  I watched the Aldo fight first and said it was one of the best ko's i've seen and then watched the Barbosa fight.  Still liked Jose's ko better though.  Aldo doesn't even have a wrestling base but the best wrestlers in the division can't keep him down (only Hominick could
laugh.gif
).  There's no big fights for him left, time for him to move up.

Back
Top Bottom