Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW

You gotta give Pulver credit for hanging in after that exchange from Faber. Those hammerfists he was throwing were sick.

Applause.gif

Great fight...I would have paid to see that.

I think its time for Urijah to try his hand at the UFC there is no one who can even compete with him in the WEC right now.

He is the MMA Floyd Mayweather.

WOW!! Great fight! Went to all 5 rounds. Faber has amazing condition. I have to give it to Jens he's a tough guy. I want to go to that party!!!

I think its time for Urijah to try his hand at the UFC there is no one who can even compete with him in the WEC right now.

i don't think he weighs enough or is big enough to compete at 155.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Applause.gif

Great fight...I would have paid to see that.

He is the MMA Floyd Mayweather.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

he weighs enough, its obvious that his prefight weight is anywhere from 150-160, the problem is that he isnt big enough, he's 5'6, the guys in theufc who are 5'6 are joe stevenson and sean sherk who are straight hulk status, not to mention most people fighting in 155 have fought at 170 before

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

he weighs enough, its obvious that his prefight weight is anywhere from 150-160, the problem is that he isnt big enough, he's 5'6, the guys in the ufc who are 5'6 are joe stevenson and sean sherk who are straight hulk status, not to mention most people fighting in 155 have fought at 170 before

He doesn't weigh enough. He walks at 153.

Uriah is NOT going to the UFC. He's the face of the WEC and he isn't big enough to compete at 155. He's considered a small 145er, and there havebeen talks of him fighting at 135. At this point the only fight I'll be happy with is Kid/Faber.
Torres fight was badass. Faber/Pulver fight was badass.Not much else to say about this card outside that the WEC has yet again put out another quality night of fights.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

He doesn't weigh enough. He walks at 153.
Uriah is NOT going to the UFC. He's the face of the WEC and he isn't big enough to compete at 155. He's considered a small 145er, and there have been talks of him fighting at 135. At this point the only fight I'll be happy with is Kid/Faber.

153 is probably his final weight before dehydrating, im talking about the his weight before he starts preparing for a fight, i seriously doubt his highestweight during the year is 153, guy's pretty thick for 5'6, not sherk or stevenson thick but still very thick, im also 5'6 and in shape and when imat 160 im nowhere near as thick as faber

Back
Top Bottom