Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

isnt he teh bf of that one fght girl?
Put 'em in a grave with an empty 40 ounce bottle and don't leave a drip​

^You are correct.

I can't wait to see Vera put away Timbo for good.

77 is shaping up nicely :smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
I'm gonna be betting on Randy and Kos to win their matches this Saturday.
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Where do you guys get action on MMA and what kind of lines are you getting?

I usual wager on BetOnFighting.com and the lines arent all that tempting right now.

Gonzaga -150
Couture +120

GSP -245
Kos +195

For the next card though Hendo is coming in at +120? I'm rooting for Page but maybe put a lil somethin somethin on Hendo?

NATE QUARRY is fighting again? Looks like they have a line out on his fight against Drago at UFN?
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

I bet on bodog.com. UFCJunkie.com suckered me into opening an account because I got a free shirt. I have fun with it. So far I've been betting on MMA and baseball. I can't wait for football and basketball to start back up.

Gabriel Gonzaga
Randy Couture
+105

Georges St-Pierre
Josh Koscheck
+180

Sacramento Kings

Predictions for 74:

-Randy Couture def. Gabriel Gonzaga (Decision)
-Georges St. Pierre def. Josh Koscheck (Decision)
-Joe Stevenson def. Kurt Pellegrino (RNC)
-Kendall Grove def. Patrick Cote (TKO)
-Roger Huerta def. Alberto Gonzales Crane (Decision)

TRUE B7UES​

GSP vs Koscheck I see it only going 2 ways. One, GSP goes in for the kill and knocks him out by the 2nd round. Or two, Koscheck works his gameplan and basically outwrestles him for 3 rounds and wins by decision. IMO, GSP is not touching Koscheck wrestling wise. GSP will probably get taken down at least once in the fight.

only thing i have different from you guys is Couture v Gonzaga. I know some dudes think Gonzaga is a fluke after the LHK to Crocop's dome, but imo he is the real deal. I think Couture is great, great guy, good face for the UFC, but lets be real. When is the last time that he has fought someone as good as Gonzaga supposedly is on the ground (BJJ blk belt)? Furthermore, most guys who dominate the ground game with their BJJ lack in the standup dept, but clearly Gonzaga has shown that he's no slouch standing up. This guy is built like a bull. He's huge, strong, decent standup, and has a good ground game. This is a completely different ballgame from Timmy I poop my pants Silvia. Gonzaga's handlers have been saying in interviews that they welcome Randy trying to take this to the ground. I think its going to be a great 5 rd battle, Gonzaga getting the decision.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

77 in Cincy...I hope I can go.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Quote:
only thing i have different from you guys is Couture v Gonzaga. I know some dudes think Gonzaga is a fluke after the LHK to Crocop's dome, but imo he is the real deal. I think Couture is great, great guy, good face for the UFC, but lets be real. When is the last time that he has fought someone as good as Gonzaga supposedly is on the ground (BJJ blk belt)? Furthermore, most guys who dominate the ground game with their BJJ lack in the standup dept, but clearly Gonzaga has shown that he's no slouch standing up. This guy is built like a bull. He's huge, strong, decent standup, and has a good ground game. This is a completely different ballgame from Timmy I poop my pants Silvia. Gonzaga's handlers have been saying in interviews that they welcome Randy trying to take this to the ground. I think its going to be a great 5 rd battle, Gonzaga getting the decision.

In Couture's defense, he grappled Jacare to a draw...and there is no one better than Jacare.

Here are my predicitons before I head out to watch "Wicked."

Prelim Fights:
Marcus Aurelio by ?
Thales Leites by submission
Frank Mir by decision
Babalu by submission

Main PPV Card:
Roger Huerta by TKO
Kendall Grove by Gn'P
Joe Stevenson by submission
GSP by TKO
Gabriel Gonzaga by submission but I'm hoping Couture can pull off the upset.

Sacramento Kings

What time does the pre-fight start... I think my HDTV tuner picked it up on one of my digital channels. The HD channel :pimp:
pimp.gif

GOPHERS TIMBERWOLVES TWINS VIKINGS
Xbox Live - nnarum

What the...why did the sopcast link switch to cropcop fighting someone in Pride?

EDIT: nvm it's back
A religion disguised as a joke disguised as a religion

Ugh Time Warner NYC HD feed isnt working. Anyone else getting it ?

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Yeah it is good, haven't had to buffer at all.
A religion disguised as a joke disguised as a religion

Back
Top Bottom