Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Did i already mention that Anderson Silva is an MMA God? Because....He is.

I wanna hang out with him and be his friend.

The language barrier might be a little much at first, but Im just in it to learn his striking secrets

Okami/ Silva would end up just how this fight ended IMO because Henderson and Okami are relatively similar

Silva = ???

there are no words to describe how great he is, its just wow watching him fight, best 185er ever

I wish GSP was as automatic as Silva was
smh.gif

oh well, next month GSP gonna be taxing Serra heavy
pimp.gif

theres talks on him moving up to 205

honestly is was scary seeing anderson taking those hits from henderson and barely being effected.

wow

there is no nastier fighter than the spider righ now

he is honestly 10x the fighter liddel was in his prime

silvia has taken the best and destroyed the best

he's the best in the world imo

Originally Posted by wildout4

damn i wish henderson would of survived that 2nd round
Same here, Silva is just a straight animal
pimp.gif

Pretty entertaining PPV all around, that Koscheck fight at the end was
pimp.gif
too, who knew he had such a crazy stand-up

Anderson is an animal. I really wanted a 4 or 5 rounder but i guess but i guess nobody out there can last that long against spider. I would love to see a BJvs. spider fight, but I dont see Anderson going down in weight and I dont see BJ either. Last time he was heavy he got handled by Hughes. Oh well,maybe.....
grin.gif

Just got back from my buddy's house. Silva is the best p4p fighter out right now. Leben, Franklin, Lutter, Marquardt(sp?), Franklin, and now Henderson.These weren't just wins, they were beatdowns. Whos next? Okami would get owned. He fights the same as Marquardt and Henderson. I like the idea of GSPmoving up to 185. Two athletes w/ great striking who like to put on a show. GSP has to beat Serra first and then probably Fitch. But what about Penn wanting tomove up and face GSP? I say Penn should stay at 155 and fight all the great fighters in that division. Love watching Leben fight. Nothing technical about him.Just throws down. Kos's headkick and follow-up was crazy.

Silva might move up to 205? Idk how he can deal with the pure strength that some of those guys have though, but I'd definitely put my money on Silva everytime regardless.

I doubt GSP will move up anytime soon because of all the suckas he has yet to embarass at 170, out of all these guys, Fitch will give him the most trouble.What I really wanna know is when will Karo FINALLY get a shot? I mean he's been due for what 4 years now?

and I hope nobody takes offense to me declaring myself the Unofficial Conductor of the GSP Warwagon

Like I said.

Spider!

nuff said.

I liked him from the first strike I seen him throw. Simply words can't describe how great he is I mean compare him to MJ? Kobe? Tiger? Bruce Lee? Just asense of greatness and how to read opponents and pick them apart.

A friend was like why don't guys front kick to the face? I was like it's a risky technique to get taken down and many are scared to try to get out oftheir comfort zone. Anderson will do anything that can land in an opening. He didn't risk boxing due to Hendersons right hand but even after he took a fewhe was like he don't hit like I thought.

Hendo was suprised at Spiders power after saying he hits harder and believed he's been hit by harder hitters. Wrong. The KO was at hand and Hendo went downto scramble and Spider followed. He followed believing he was better submitting even though Hendo is world class.

Anderson Silva is a super hero.

Personally I'd like to see Dan go up against Anderson again. Dan was winning when he was utilizing his greco then decided he wanted to stand up with silva.Same thing with his Rampage fight...he was winning until he decided to go away from his greco... Okami? I don't see how he's better than Dan in anyaspect. He'll just get destroyed...again. They should blindfold Anderson...or give the other fighter a bat...

Greco didn't work, ground didn't work, so he figured if I can knee him and throw my wild right I might have a chance.

No. Spider adjust to anything and is probably the most prepared fighter in all of MMA. Like I said MJ/Kobe/Tiger/Bruce preparation to the point of perfection.

He almost KO'd him and it would have been his first but out-worked Hendo in his own game ala GSP vs. Hughes.

i would love to see bj penn and silva go at it...the thing is...will penn move up to 185 weight class? or does silva have to go down to 155? either way, greatmatch between these two
Henderson/Silva
WAR SPIDER. FTW.

Back
Top Bottom