~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Justice League have been on his last three albums...which one are you referring to when you say lowest selling?

Justice League have been on his last three albums...which one are you referring to when you say lowest selling?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
2ir0y93.jpg

But none of the songs on ashes to ashes sound the same, so why do people think he just gonna keep making BMF over again?? Ashes to Ashes was his last solo project and it was very diverse

But none of the songs on ashes to ashes sound the same, so why do people think he just gonna keep making BMF over again?? Ashes to Ashes was his last solo project and it was very diverse

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Ross needs that Mafia Music 1 & 2 and Rich Off Cocaine sound for the next album.

This. That Rich Off Cocaine/Magnificent vibe is what im gonna need to hear from Ross...
Been waiting for the track from this clip to drop for monthsss but i think he saving it for the album (hopefully)

Ross needs that Mafia Music 1 & 2 and Rich Off Cocaine sound for the next album.

This. That Rich Off Cocaine/Magnificent vibe is what im gonna need to hear from Ross...
Been waiting for the track from this clip to drop for monthsss but i think he saving it for the album (hopefully)

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

With that said, unless Ross finds a new formula I'm not looking forward to his next project, at all.  I'm not trying hear a BMF x MC Hammer Remix for the millionth time.
True. Thats why its only a few songs on the album I mess with, alot of it sounds like the same song. Ross needs that Mafia Music 1 & 2 and Rich Off Cocaine sound for the next album.

One thing about ross is he switches it up for every album, none of his albums sound like the previous one...self made doesnt count im talking about solo joints

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

With that said, unless Ross finds a new formula I'm not looking forward to his next project, at all.  I'm not trying hear a BMF x MC Hammer Remix for the millionth time.
True. Thats why its only a few songs on the album I mess with, alot of it sounds like the same song. Ross needs that Mafia Music 1 & 2 and Rich Off Cocaine sound for the next album.

One thing about ross is he switches it up for every album, none of his albums sound like the previous one...self made doesnt count im talking about solo joints

I'm not worried at all about Ross' ability to provide a fresh sound. He hasn't disappointed so far with his official releases.

I'm not worried at all about Ross' ability to provide a fresh sound. He hasn't disappointed so far with his official releases.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Damn I forgot about that beat. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Damn I forgot about that beat. 
pimp.gif

i aint hear nyc streets play a rap album like this in a minute

everyone is bumping this album and at the same time

only thing is none of the major rappers besides the 2 guest features are from ny

its kind of sad if you ask me

but its quality kuncklehead music

i aint hear nyc streets play a rap album like this in a minute

everyone is bumping this album and at the same time

only thing is none of the major rappers besides the 2 guest features are from ny

its kind of sad if you ask me

but its quality kuncklehead music

Back
Top Bottom