~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

indifferent.gif
This can't be life
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

With that said, unless Ross finds a new formula I'm not looking forward to his next project, at all.  I'm not trying hear a BMF x MC Hammer Remix for the millionth time.
Son literally ever hook structure since BMF has sounded the same, somebody in his camp needs to tell him to chill. Stop trying to recreate the success of 2 songs. I mean got damn I don't see a dude like Wacka tryna recreate Hard In The Pain in eeeer song. I prefer the Justice League Ross instead of Lex Luger Ross.
Teflon Don had like 3-4 songs that sounded nearly identical... same apocalyptic organ beat, same "huhh" adlib and flow. After Self Made, now we get "John" which is the same type of *@@!? I just hope that Wale doesn't get locked into this mold.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

With that said, unless Ross finds a new formula I'm not looking forward to his next project, at all.  I'm not trying hear a BMF x MC Hammer Remix for the millionth time.
Son literally ever hook structure since BMF has sounded the same, somebody in his camp needs to tell him to chill. Stop trying to recreate the success of 2 songs. I mean got damn I don't see a dude like Wacka tryna recreate Hard In The Pain in eeeer song. I prefer the Justice League Ross instead of Lex Luger Ross.
Teflon Don had like 3-4 songs that sounded nearly identical... same apocalyptic organ beat, same "huhh" adlib and flow. After Self Made, now we get "John" which is the same type of *@@!? I just hope that Wale doesn't get locked into this mold.

im ready to start the "album thread" ...so much too say...i wanna see if i can keep some stuff just "NT" ...i know its not super possible...but well use the honor system for this..ha

im ready to start the "album thread" ...so much too say...i wanna see if i can keep some stuff just "NT" ...i know its not super possible...but well use the honor system for this..ha

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Tupac Back really did not need a remix.. 
yea but its clearly some kind of reebok promotion. Reebok trying to come back to the urban side since that NFL contract almost up

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Tupac Back really did not need a remix.. 
yea but its clearly some kind of reebok promotion. Reebok trying to come back to the urban side since that NFL contract almost up

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Justice League have been on his last three albums...which one are you referring to when you say lowest selling?

Yea but Aston Martin Music wasn't that signature "Justice League" sound. When I call it the Justice League sound I mean on some mafioso Life After Death type production. Somebody said it on here but they called it that "mafiso production". That's the sound i'm referring too. Justice League has been a big part of that. Not so much on Teflon Don aside from Maybach Music III.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Justice League have been on his last three albums...which one are you referring to when you say lowest selling?

Yea but Aston Martin Music wasn't that signature "Justice League" sound. When I call it the Justice League sound I mean on some mafioso Life After Death type production. Somebody said it on here but they called it that "mafiso production". That's the sound i'm referring too. Justice League has been a big part of that. Not so much on Teflon Don aside from Maybach Music III.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom