~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

rick-ross-wale-maybachmusicgroup.jpg

Meek Mill - Put Yourself In My Position ft. Triple C's & Magazeen

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

im ready to start the "album thread" ...so much too say...i wanna see if i can keep some stuff just "NT" ...i know its not super possible...but well use the honor system for this..ha
nerd.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

im ready to start the "album thread" ...so much too say...i wanna see if i can keep some stuff just "NT" ...i know its not super possible...but well use the honor system for this..ha
nerd.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

What Folarin's trying to do could be dope.
That's if you mogs could act right.

key word.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I suggest he attempt it though, need to talk to Nigel & co about resisting the urge to "you heard it here 1st" the info tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

What Folarin's trying to do could be dope.
That's if you mogs could act right.

key word.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I suggest he attempt it though, need to talk to Nigel & co about resisting the urge to "you heard it here 1st" the info tho
laugh.gif

It won't work, don't do it. If this was two years ago maybe, but the way this site has received promo through Twitter I can't see this going right.

It won't work, don't do it. If this was two years ago maybe, but the way this site has received promo through Twitter I can't see this going right.

Excited if the thread gets made but like T.Dot said, This isnt as "secret" as the society was in the past.

But a G.o.D. feature with Illy on the hook on Folarin's album would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Excited if the thread gets made but like T.Dot said, This isnt as "secret" as the society was in the past.

But a G.o.D. feature with Illy on the hook on Folarin's album would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Set Up a private Forum on YUKU invite only and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom