[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Utley's 2 home runs this series have both been fastballs RIGHT DOWN BROADWAY.

Still a damn beast though...I'd take him on my team any day.

hmm when is he a FA? him with wright n reyes would be
eek.gif
devil.gif

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa ... they bring heilman into the game with bases loaded the day AFTER he gives up a 3 run homer?? DA $#&* WILLIE??
mad.gif

Who else they gonna use now?

I wonder whats going to happen, this will be rather humorous to watch.

Wagner can't pitch 2 innings, he wont be as effective.

Sosa is ugh....I'd rather let Heilman redeem himself today (baseball is a marathon not a sprint). He should be out of the inning already if Pagandidn't mess up that fly ball.

Good job redeeming himself, that should be a nice confidence boost.

.......and guess what?!?!? He went to his 3rd pitch, SLIDER, to strike him out. He needs that pitch to be more effective.

mets are really finding their identity... pitching has been great i cant wait for pedro and alou to come back

Jose Reyes
pimp.gif

I want to thank Beltran for brought the old Jose Reyes back..

Philly fans are the worst. Dudes are not even funny or creative with their +$%@ talking. Santana sucks? Really? Same dude who struck out 10 and got the winlast night?

Bunch of characters a section over had a "Man vs Machine" poster with Burrell shirtless and doing curls...and they all had matching t-shirts. Ican't even say what I thought about that.

As nice as Citizens Bank Park is and I've been there before, that place is boring as hell. There was nothing going on until Rollins pinch hit.

mez who do you think the mets send down when wise comes back?

i know smith has options but unless he begins to pitch badly i cant see him getting demoted

edit

man church has been great all around so far i didn't know he was a good defender and had a good arm

Pelf was just too predicatble his last inning of work. He labored and still only allowed 1 run which was impressive, but his sinker was belt-high and the Phil**** single after single. Utley is such a damn beast man, one of the few hitters I FEAR every single time he's batting.

Nice response by the Mets to tie immediately after that 3 run shot, takes the momentum back.

Back
Top Bottom