Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

One more thing...there was someone in sec 428 Fri night who was drunk as &@$&* by the 4th or 5th inning,
roll.gif

When Derek Jeter was up to bat, he was yelling "BOB SHEPPARD'S IN THE HOUSE!" and cursing a bunch of people who supposedly were denying hisclaim.

A security representative had to talk to him afterwards...things were cool but then he was ejected by the 8th or 9th by police
laugh.gif

We hit well off him too...I think Halladay still isn't 100% after coming off the DL.

smh.gif
that the new Joba Rules only allowed Joba to pitch THREE innings today. Asking the bullpen to pitch six innings is a little too much to ask imo.

the joba rules are *#+%@## stupid. gonna hurt this team more than they believe they're helping
smh.gif

these Joba rules are so stupid, they are hurting him more than they are helping him, they are just going to make him pitch 3 innings? $!+ IS THE POINT!!!!!!!!

^^ He only threw 35 pitches too. Would an additional inning be that much worse?

If Joba spent a little more time in the minors, he probably wouldn't have all these rules.

Originally Posted by onewearz

the joba rules are *#+%@## stupid. gonna hurt this team more than they believe they're helping
smh.gif
Agreed. Just let the kid pitch, like everyone else.

Teix'
eek.gif
. 32HR, 101 RBI on the season.

MVP
pimp.gif

TEX
pimp.gif

best free agent pickup for the yanks probably ever. i swear i can't think of anyone in recent or past years who we signed and contributed this much thisearly in his yankee career.

Just got home...Did Joba get injured or something? It says he only threw 35 pitches... Or is it because he started on less rest or something?

edit- Just read the last page...

"My bad, Cap"

Does anyone know if any of the stores outside of the Stadium, or even the Yankee clubhouse stores, sell Aceves player t-shirts? I want one.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Glad the BIGGEST thread in the sports forum is about the 2009 World Series Champs. LOVE IT!
thanks for posting that. you guys are officially done now
laugh.gif

So I'm finally home from Friday night
laugh.gif

Game was amazing, sitting under the roof and being protected from the rain was great. There was a black family sitting in back of me and my girl and JermaineDye comes up to bat. They show that he' 6'5" on the jumbo-tron. She goes "why isn't he playing basketball?" And ridiculously loud Irespond "Why because he's black?" I turn around and the whole family is giving us the mean mug. Guess they couldn't take the joke
laugh.gif
Shewas pissed though she kept repeating that she didn't mean it like that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

So I'm finally home from Friday night
laugh.gif

Game was amazing, sitting under the roof and being protected from the rain was great. There was a black family sitting in back of me and my girl and Jermaine Dye comes up to bat. They show that he' 6'5" on the jumbo-tron. She goes "why isn't he playing basketball?" And ridiculously loud I respond "Why because he's black?" I turn around and the whole family is giving us the mean mug. Guess they couldn't take the joke
laugh.gif
She was pissed though she kept repeating that she didn't mean it like that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was sitting under that catwalk for the lights so even though I was under a "roof," I was still getting wet.
smh.gif

No obnoxious Sox fans around me. I did yell out "FREE BASEBALL!" in a way Michael Kay would once the game went into extras
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom