Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Glad the BIGGEST thread in the sports forum is about the 2009 World Series Champs. LOVE IT!
v8mzjt.jpg

Say word? Lemme get the lottery numbers next time you go to the future Doc.

doc.jpg

Glad the BIGGEST thread in the sports forum is about the 2009 World Series Champs. LOVE IT!
btw...it's the dodgers thread i think...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

They combined Arizona Fall League, Puerto Rico Winter League, WBC, free agent signings, Joe Torre drinking Bigelow green tea, spring training and regularseason all into one massive thread.
wink.gif

Yankee Magic Number = 28

When I went to the game on Friday, I did notice people were allowed into the stadium even if they had small handbags or bookbags. The Yankees changed theirbag policy (finally)
Bags and Backpacks

Diaper bags, small backpacks, small purses and bags are permitted. However, in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations, bags larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches will not be allowed into the Stadium. Briefcases, large backpacks, large purses and bags, coolers and hard-sided bags and containers are also not permitted. All bags must be thoroughly inspected before they are permitted into the Stadium. Box templates shall be used at inspection points, and bags and their contents must fit without assistance, modification or adjustment. The Yankees reserve the right to inspect any bags, clothing or other articles prior to entry into Yankee Stadium and prohibit entry or require removal of any items the Yankees deem inappropriate or potentially injurious to Yankee Stadium, other patrons or field personnel.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

They combined Arizona Fall League, Puerto Rico Winter League, WBC, free agent signings, Joe Torre drinking Bigelow green tea, spring training and regular season all into one massive thread.
wink.gif

Yankee Magic Number = 28
That's so pimp.

Originally Posted by Proshares

You get one of them mini jerseys Brian?

Nah I didn't...my friend and I went through another entrance near Gate 6 but there was no one handing out those jersey koozies.
ohwell.gif

I kept hearing the promos for it for like two weeks and then when I saw people holding them in the crowd, I was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Okay, I was just a little heated but I wish I had gotten one.

Same here went in through 6 and didn't see any. Girl got there a little late since she had to park by her cousins' place so I thought they had given emall out already.

Projected pitching match-ups for the Baltimore series:

Tonight: LHP Andy Pettitte (11-6, 4.18) vs. RHP Jeremy Guthrie (9-12, 5.26), 7:05, YES

Tuesday: RHP A.J. Burnett (10-8, 4.10) vs. RHP David Hernandez (4-6, 4.24), 7:05, YES

Wednesday: LHP CC Sabathia (15-7, 3.56) vs. RHP Jason Berken (4-11, 6.33), 7:05, YES

Sportscenter highlighted Teixeira's big eyes when he saw the pitch that led to his HR in the Yankee game yesterday. Said it was just like it was a cartoon.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Magic number is now 27.

I had tickets to see the yanks vs rays on june 5th. it was rained out and i'm pretty sure it got moved to a double header labor day. Anybody know if itwould be the day or night game? the june 5th game was a night game.

Yeah just call the ticket office or go on yankees.com and check the schedule. For that double-header there should be a note showing you which ticket is valid.

A-Rod getting a day off today as part of the "A-Rod Rules"
laugh.gif

YANKEES (82-48)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Matsui DH
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Hairston 3B
Cabrera CF

Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (11-6, 4.18).

melky's having a pretty dam good year but i can't help but feel like this is the best he's got. anyone else see him improving and getting evenbetter ?

Back
Top Bottom