Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Yeah I forgot that was his number
laugh.gif

Deadset, I thought someone random jacked your avy

bkmac, next time just mute ESPN and listen to John and Suzyn on the radio
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

images

andy.pettitte.tears.jpg
535682.jpg

Game over, we lose. We were swept this weekend.

Not good at all, but it's whatever. Let's take out our anger on the Tigers.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Giants opener is when?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't even front, I was sort of thinking the same thing as soon as that final out came.

*In the back of my mind, chanting Let's go Giants!*

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Giants opener is when?
I was tempted to text my friend saying "J-E-T-S", but then I realized he was a Mets fan (but a Jets fan also), but he would still laughat me
tired.gif

What Mez said....

And I can't lie.... Part of me hopes that the Yankees keep struggling until A-rod returns and he single-handedly turns things around so that some of youcan truly appreciate him.
laugh.gif

wow, i feel like im in the bizarro world. we need to do something drastic guys.

i say we all watch the next series with red sox on, im in so much pain right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

What Mez said....

And I can't lie.... Part of me hopes that the Yankees keep struggling until A-rod returns and he single-handedly turns things around so that some of you can truly appreciate him.
laugh.gif
I hope A-Rod is back May 8th for the series in Baltimore.... Got tickets for that Sat & Sun. game....first time going to Camden
pimp.gif

this really hurts. More so because i legit did not see this coming. I saw at worst yankees taking 2 of 3. This was just a terrible all around performance. Onceone thing went wrong everything went tumbling down.

I for one never liked Arod. Disliked him even more the moment he opted out of his contract for more paper.

And don't get me started on him and clutch situations.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I for one never liked Arod. Disliked him even more the moment he opted out of his contract for more paper.

And don't get me started on him and clutch situations.

Well, if he starts raking, A-Rod will welcome you with open arms:

46267219.jpg

And I can't lie.... Part of me hopes that the Yankees keep struggling until A-rod returns and he single-handedly turns things around so that some of you can truly appreciate him.
laugh.gif
Me too.... bunch of ungrateful people
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The Yankees are 9-9, hardly reason to panic. But they tossed away games they should have won on Friday and Saturday and got shut down by a No. 5 starter and three fringy relievers tonight. Hunter Jones has pitched in one game. Michael Bowden was called up earlier in the day and Takashi Saito had a 5.06 ERA.

Now the Yankees very badly need CC Sabathia to be CC Sabathia tonight in Detroit or the wolves will start snapping at the heels of Girardi. It's unfair to evaluate the Yankees until they get Alex Rodriguez back. Girardi also can't be faulted for Chien-Ming Wang having a 34.50 ERA.

But a new Stadium with empty premium seats, a huge payroll and memories of finishing third last season won't give Girardi much of a cushion. The Yankees need to actually get off to that good start they keep talking about.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

laugh.gif
Me too.... bunch of ungrateful people
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Ungrateful? How ironic.

Tonight 4/27: LHP CC Sabathia (1-1, 4.81) vs. RHP Justin Verlander (0-2, 9.00), 7:05, YES.

Tuesday 4/28: RHP Phil Hughes (0-0, 0.00) vs. RHP Edwin Jackson (1-1, 2.77), 7:05, YES.

Wednesday 4/29: RHP Joba Chamberlain (0-0, 3.94) vs. RHP Rick Porcello (1-2, 3.75), 7:05, YES.

Back
Top Bottom