Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

6-6 tie..smh..oh well

oh yea...

SIG AND AVY CHECK
pimp.gif

Looking for:

- Joba to accept his role in the pen and dominate.
- Hughes to move from the #5 to the #3 or #4.
- Granderson and Johnson to replace Matsui and Damon's production (and they will).

That's why I wasn't mad when both of them left. Sure they were big parts of our teams but neither of them are going to put up the numbers they did last year. Matsui's knees are going to give out on him. We got younger and faster and a bit more flexible with the lineups. I would not be surprised to see Granderson put up 35 HR's this year.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

howmuch did you pay

Retail. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I finally could afford one and always wanted an authentic anyway.

Can't wait for the season to start...mainly for Sterling's bad calls
pimp.gif

Does anyone know what he is saying?
swish-sign-o.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I hate to see injury on any Yankee, I did not mind the Nady injury at all last season, because it allowed Swisher to start in RF.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Does anyone know what he is saying?
swish-sign-o.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I hate to see injury on any Yankee, I did not mind the Nady injury at all last season, because it allowed Swisher to start in RF.
Looks like "eating that ****ay"...

alg_opening_night-1.jpg

Team Yankees, it's time
pimp.gif

4/4 Opening Night - 8PM EST - YES/ESPN2
Sabathia (LHP) (0-0, -.--)  @ Beckett (RHP) (0-0, -.--)

I updated the OG post with the official roster for Opening Day. If I find anymore updates before I head out for Easter dinner, I will post them.

Originally Posted by bkmac

alg_opening_night-1.jpg

Team Yankees, it's time
pimp.gif

4/4 Opening Night - 8PM EST - YES/ESPN2
Sabathia (LHP) (0-0, -.--)  @ Beckett (RHP) (0-0, -.--)

I updated the OG post with the official roster for Opening Day. If I find anymore updates before I head out for Easter dinner, I will post them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quest for #28 begins tonight!!!

CC what you got??!!?

Let's go.
pimp.gif

One thing I'll be looking for is to see how Javier Vasquez does in his second stint with the Yankees.

I'm still not sold on him.

Back
Top Bottom