Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I think we gunna beat Boston this yr.

Can't wait for this season to start.

of course we can beat boston. i dunno what makes them a better team than us

Have u seen any "experts" say we can??

Lol I really havent seen 1, but we all know they dont mean anything...

Have u seen any "experts" say we can??

Lol I really havent seen 1, but we all know they dont mean anything...

Nova allowed no hits in his 6 innings of work. Really proved himself tonight.

Mariano Rivera allowed the only hit. [Clueless Yankee fan born in 1999]OMG WE HAVE TO CUT HIM NOW[/Clueless Yankee fan born in 1999]

Nova allowed no hits in his 6 innings of work. Really proved himself tonight.

Mariano Rivera allowed the only hit. [Clueless Yankee fan born in 1999]OMG WE HAVE TO CUT HIM NOW[/Clueless Yankee fan born in 1999]

We gunna make some noise this yr...

I feel our hitting is still the best in MLB, and our staff will be fine.

Burnett will be back to form, 18-9?

apparently it's Romine vs Jesus for the backup catcher spot.

OH...

AVY check...

your 2011 MVP.

(just hit a homer in ST)

edit - it's Cano, hasn't changed yet...stupid YUKU

apparently it's Romine vs Jesus for the backup catcher spot.

OH...

AVY check...

your 2011 MVP.

(just hit a homer in ST)

edit - it's Cano, hasn't changed yet...stupid YUKU

i say 15 - 10, 4.25 era

i say 15 - 10, 4.25 era

I'm starting to question the integrity of Team Yankees here 
30t6p3b.gif
. This threads activity has been slacking all Spring Training. I was banned for the last two weeks (posting a video full of profanity 
embarassed.gif
), didn't see this thread on Page 1 of S&T at all.

Ivan Nova wants a spot in the rotation, and deserves it for the way he has been pitching. Manny Banuelos could be the truth when he has his time in the majors
pimp.gif
. Cervelli is working to come back, Jeter to bat 2nd, Gardner leading off.

The regular season is almost here. Let's get this thread going for real.

I'm starting to question the integrity of Team Yankees here 
30t6p3b.gif
. This threads activity has been slacking all Spring Training. I was banned for the last two weeks (posting a video full of profanity 
embarassed.gif
), didn't see this thread on Page 1 of S&T at all.

Ivan Nova wants a spot in the rotation, and deserves it for the way he has been pitching. Manny Banuelos could be the truth when he has his time in the majors
pimp.gif
. Cervelli is working to come back, Jeter to bat 2nd, Gardner leading off.

The regular season is almost here. Let's get this thread going for real.

^^Only if y'all can contribute so I don't look like a fool in here talking to myself.
laugh.gif

Garcia didn't look that great in his outing but he allegedly is a slow starter during ST (on that Mark Teixeira steez). He definitely won't accept an assignment to the minors; he feels he has nothing left to prove and he has every right to think that.

I think Georgia Roddy (Joe Girardi...if you follow the fake Mike Francesa twitter, you know where this comes from
laugh.gif
) will go with #ForeverColon and Garcia to round out the rotation and let Nova get some extra development and innings in AAA.

Speaking of Teixeira, he has said he is spending more time in the cage and less time in the weightroom this ST in the hopes that can counteract his notorious slow starts.

^^Only if y'all can contribute so I don't look like a fool in here talking to myself.
laugh.gif

Garcia didn't look that great in his outing but he allegedly is a slow starter during ST (on that Mark Teixeira steez). He definitely won't accept an assignment to the minors; he feels he has nothing left to prove and he has every right to think that.

I think Georgia Roddy (Joe Girardi...if you follow the fake Mike Francesa twitter, you know where this comes from
laugh.gif
) will go with #ForeverColon and Garcia to round out the rotation and let Nova get some extra development and innings in AAA.

Speaking of Teixeira, he has said he is spending more time in the cage and less time in the weightroom this ST in the hopes that can counteract his notorious slow starts.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

will go with #ForeverColon and Garcia to round out the rotation and let Nova get some extra development and innings in AAA.
Maybe this is the way to go. Hope for the best and ride out Colon/Garcia since they are most likely not going to accept assignments to AAA. Nova has been pitching great this spring, proving his worth, but I don't think extra development will hurt him.

will go with #ForeverColon and Garcia to round out the rotation and let Nova get some extra development and innings in AAA.
Maybe this is the way to go. Hope for the best and ride out Colon/Garcia since they are most likely not going to accept assignments to AAA. Nova has been pitching great this spring, proving his worth, but I don't think extra development will hurt him.

Originally Posted by bkmac

IINM, Colon and Garcia have clauses in their contracts that say they can opt out if they don't make the team and have to accept a AAA assignment.

HOWEVER, Garcia did say he would accept a role in the bullpen if he doesn't get into the rotation.  However he has only come out of the bullpen once and that was in 2000.

Originally Posted by bkmac

IINM, Colon and Garcia have clauses in their contracts that say they can opt out if they don't make the team and have to accept a AAA assignment.

HOWEVER, Garcia did say he would accept a role in the bullpen if he doesn't get into the rotation.  However he has only come out of the bullpen once and that was in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom