Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

We gunna make some noise this yr...

I feel our hitting is still the best in MLB, and our staff will be fine.

Burnett will be back to form, 18-9?

i say 15 - 10, 4.25 era

This seems to be a more realistic season from Burnett.

I would take him winning 18+ in a heartbeat.

Any of y'all copped MLB 11?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

We gunna make some noise this yr...

I feel our hitting is still the best in MLB, and our staff will be fine.

Burnett will be back to form, 18-9?

i say 15 - 10, 4.25 era

This seems to be a more realistic season from Burnett.

I would take him winning 18+ in a heartbeat.

Any of y'all copped MLB 11?

man this thread is moving slow man.....im always lurking but this year has been bad...i guess ima have to step in and contribute.

man this thread is moving slow man.....im always lurking but this year has been bad...i guess ima have to step in and contribute.

It'll move when:

The season starts
We go on a 2-game losing streak
A.J. Burnett takes an L giving up 10 ER in 2.1 IP
Boston-NY (ALWAYS...
30t6p3b.gif
)
Subway Series
We clinch a playoff spot
We advance to the next round of the playoffs
We lose in the playoffs
We get eliminated

It'll move when:

The season starts
We go on a 2-game losing streak
A.J. Burnett takes an L giving up 10 ER in 2.1 IP
Boston-NY (ALWAYS...
30t6p3b.gif
)
Subway Series
We clinch a playoff spot
We advance to the next round of the playoffs
We lose in the playoffs
We get eliminated

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm starting to question the integrity of Team Yankees here 
30t6p3b.gif
. This threads activity has been slacking all Spring Training. I was banned for the last two weeks (posting a video full of profanity 
embarassed.gif
), didn't see this thread on Page 1 of S&T at all.

laugh.gif
come on man, Knicks basketball is interesting again and CBB has been in full swing the last couple o months.  This thread will be fine, don't go around questioning Team Yankees integrity in Spring Training
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. This threads activity has been slacking all Spring Training. I was banned for the last two weeks (posting a video full of profanity 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
come on man, Knicks basketball is interesting again and CBB has been in full swing the last couple o months.  This thread will be fine, don't go around questioning Team Yankees integrity in Spring Training
laugh.gif

im ashamed at my lack of activity in this thread and my overall focus on the yanks this spring
30t6p3b.gif

watching the game now ......

im ashamed at my lack of activity in this thread and my overall focus on the yanks this spring
30t6p3b.gif

watching the game now ......

Yeah I just saw. Good stuff man, wish my lack of funds due to college would let me :/

Sad excuse, I know.

Yeah I just saw. Good stuff man, wish my lack of funds due to college would let me :/

Sad excuse, I know.

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much what's been going on.. but you already know BK, team Yankees+Jets in here. Lol. I was mad discouraged seeing so many teams make moves while we had a quiet winter.. however, I'm very excited for baseball to be back.. o think Colon will have a decent year along with Burnett.. And nova is working hard and has looked deserving of a rotation spot.. I, myself am already prepared to plead Cano for MVP.. think he is gonna have a big year. Team Yankees will be going hard very soon.. NH

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much what's been going on.. but you already know BK, team Yankees+Jets in here. Lol. I was mad discouraged seeing so many teams make moves while we had a quiet winter.. however, I'm very excited for baseball to be back.. o think Colon will have a decent year along with Burnett.. And nova is working hard and has looked deserving of a rotation spot.. I, myself am already prepared to plead Cano for MVP.. think he is gonna have a big year. Team Yankees will be going hard very soon.. NH

My thread title ploy worked? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
But for real, glad to see familiar faces back in this thread.

Garcia in the bullpen can't be all that bad of an option.

Back
Top Bottom