Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Now that's how you cap off a Sunday evening, curtsey of Mariano Rivera
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nah that was for the jeter hater

it's been a pleasure texas

we are the best t eam in baseball, i'm convinced now

takes alittle sting off that knick game ......

laugh.gif
nah that was for the jeter hater

it's been a pleasure texas

we are the best t eam in baseball, i'm convinced now

takes alittle sting off that knick game ......

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Shut this game down...

AN I'm pro Jeter right now, who would you want to take over right now?

Of course we have no replacement it's already the start of the season... So we are stuck with him this year..

I was pro Jeter in the off-season myself thinking it may have just been an off year.. But this isn't just a slow start.. It's just awful... There's nothing there..

But on the bright side... Mo is still a beast

Shut this game down...

Of course we have no replacement it's already the start of the season... So we are stuck with him this year..

I was pro Jeter in the off-season myself thinking it may have just been an off year.. But this isn't just a slow start.. It's just awful... There's nothing there..

Mo shutting the door.
pimp.gif

Crossing my fingers that CC can get a win by May. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Mo shutting the door.
pimp.gif

Crossing my fingers that CC can get a win by May. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Shut this game down...

If you were pro- Jeter in the off-season, then you really can't say much right now...

Get rid of him right now? You prolly wanna get rid of Curtis? BG?

Come on man...

Shut this game down...

If you were pro- Jeter in the off-season, then you really can't say much right now...

Come on man...

Shut this game down...

Come on man...

I was pro-Jeter in the idea that it could have been an off year... BUT I also wasn't in the camp of paying him whatever he wanted because he's Derek Jeter... Somewhere in the offseason thread I outlined what to pay him, and why, and if he didn't take it tell him to take a walk... But it's evident that he is playing like trash.. And it wasn't a fluke last year.. This is who he is now... Change from toe tap to no toe tap.. Change swing don't change swing.. It doesn't matter... He's going to bat sub 280, play sub-average to at best average in the field.. And choke every time with runners on when we need a big hit... 

He's a waste on the team.. You know it.. I know it.. Every Yankee fan who has ever attentively watched a game of baseball knows it... The situation with Jeter is akin to Bernie...

Never said anything about Curtis nor Brett... But Curtis actually contributes to the team... I don't care for Brett but I respect his effort, and he adds something different to the team with his speed..

Shut this game down...

Come on man...

I was pro-Jeter in the idea that it could have been an off year... BUT I also wasn't in the camp of paying him whatever he wanted because he's Derek Jeter... Somewhere in the offseason thread I outlined what to pay him, and why, and if he didn't take it tell him to take a walk... But it's evident that he is playing like trash.. And it wasn't a fluke last year.. This is who he is now... Change from toe tap to no toe tap.. Change swing don't change swing.. It doesn't matter... He's going to bat sub 280, play sub-average to at best average in the field.. And choke every time with runners on when we need a big hit... 

He's a waste on the team.. You know it.. I know it.. Every Yankee fan who has ever attentively watched a game of baseball knows it... The situation with Jeter is akin to Bernie...

Never said anything about Curtis nor Brett... But Curtis actually contributes to the team... I don't care for Brett but I respect his effort, and he adds something different to the team with his speed..

so that was a fun game to be at, minus the cold wind. and rain...

I called the Russell Martin homer, before he stepped in the box I did the John Sterling "Russell has Muscle" full homer call...it worked
pimp.gif

CC just couldn't catch a break, Joba gave up that long double, not good. Soriano was NICE, and Mariano well...yea Sandman.

Cano's homer was a BOMBBBBB, Granderson's homer was clutch, and before Chavez's big single I told my brother and the various ppl around me that he needs to earn his pinstripes, and he did.

taking 2 / 3 from the Rangers is great!!

On to Toronto.

so that was a fun game to be at, minus the cold wind. and rain...

I called the Russell Martin homer, before he stepped in the box I did the John Sterling "Russell has Muscle" full homer call...it worked
pimp.gif

CC just couldn't catch a break, Joba gave up that long double, not good. Soriano was NICE, and Mariano well...yea Sandman.

Cano's homer was a BOMBBBBB, Granderson's homer was clutch, and before Chavez's big single I told my brother and the various ppl around me that he needs to earn his pinstripes, and he did.

taking 2 / 3 from the Rangers is great!!

On to Toronto.

I'm realizing I may have been wrong about the Martin deal.

However, Montero is tearing it up in SWB
laugh.gif
and no errors
pimp.gif

I'm realizing I may have been wrong about the Martin deal.

However, Montero is tearing it up in SWB
laugh.gif
and no errors
pimp.gif

Is there a possibility of Montero being called up this season?

Is there a possibility of Montero being called up this season?

Back
Top Bottom