Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by onewearz

he should, i'd love to see what the kid can do up here
If Russell continues to play as he is now, I don't see how Montero would fit in up here, without it effecting not only him, but Russell too.

Originally Posted by onewearz

he should, i'd love to see what the kid can do up here
If Russell continues to play as he is now, I don't see how Montero would fit in up here, without it effecting not only him, but Russell too.

he can back up russell.

i love the way russell's playing but if this kid is a potential superstar i'd hate to mess with his confidence leaving him down there. let him come up, learn from posada and martin and prep him to eventually take over .

cervelli is the one who'd be out of a job but i'm sure we can get something for him .....

he can back up russell.

i love the way russell's playing but if this kid is a potential superstar i'd hate to mess with his confidence leaving him down there. let him come up, learn from posada and martin and prep him to eventually take over .

cervelli is the one who'd be out of a job but i'm sure we can get something for him .....

Yea but Cervelli is the best one defensively out of all of them, I think the Yanks value that a ton.

I think he'll get called up if he does not get dealt at the deadline. If Martin continues to play solid and Cervelli comes back and looks decent, I don't think they risk bringing him up and him looking bad + decreasing his trade value.

I hate to say it but I think he'll more than likely be traded. The fact that no one thinks he'll be a catcher, he's too big for the OF and 1B is taken for the next 6 years makes me think that. Also, with Felix struggling and looking frustrated you never know if a Greinke situation pops up. And I stick by the stance that we'll really regret it in the long run.

Yea but Cervelli is the best one defensively out of all of them, I think the Yanks value that a ton.

I think he'll get called up if he does not get dealt at the deadline. If Martin continues to play solid and Cervelli comes back and looks decent, I don't think they risk bringing him up and him looking bad + decreasing his trade value.

I hate to say it but I think he'll more than likely be traded. The fact that no one thinks he'll be a catcher, he's too big for the OF and 1B is taken for the next 6 years makes me think that. Also, with Felix struggling and looking frustrated you never know if a Greinke situation pops up. And I stick by the stance that we'll really regret it in the long run.

i hate giving up talent . i loved it when the yanks were bringing up pettite, mo, posada , soriano , jeter, bernie etc.

i like it when we win with our guys. i wanna see the kid come up in pinstripes and tear it up ........

i hate giving up talent . i loved it when the yanks were bringing up pettite, mo, posada , soriano , jeter, bernie etc.

i like it when we win with our guys. i wanna see the kid come up in pinstripes and tear it up ........

It's honestly something the Mets would do. Take a very small sample of a player and either give up on them for a while or overrate them
laugh.gif

It's honestly something the Mets would do. Take a very small sample of a player and either give up on them for a while or overrate them
laugh.gif

Tonight 4/19
RHP A.J. Burnett (3-0, 4.67) vs. RHP Kyle Drabek (1-0, 1.93)
7:05 p.m., YES Network

Wednesday 4/20
RHP Bartolo Colon (0-1, 3.97) vs. LHP Brett Cecil (1-1, 6.19)

Tonight 4/19

Wednesday 4/20

bkmac wrote:
Tonight 4/19

Wednesday 4/20

No hitter. Book it
pimp.gif

bkmac wrote:
Tonight 4/19

Wednesday 4/20

No hitter. Book it
pimp.gif

Jeter has definitely lost a step or two but you gotta expect that with age. But why not try moving Cano to ss next year during spring training and Jeter to 2b?

Jeter has definitely lost a step or two but you gotta expect that with age. But why not try moving Cano to ss next year during spring training and Jeter to 2b?

A-ROD said he will let Girardi know if he can pinch hit after batting practice today, and also said "gun to my head I would play"

A-ROD said he will let Girardi know if he can pinch hit after batting practice today, and also said "gun to my head I would play"

seeing jeter's decline makes me appreciate how good arod really is. dude been in the league the same amount of time and has not lost a step and seems like he's getting better.

i pray it's not " artificial " , but arod is without a doubt the best player of this generation
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom