Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Per Yankees.com

"Pettitte threw four shutout innings Sunday in his second Minor League start against the Clearwater Threshers at George M. Steinbrenner Field, giving up two hits and no walks while striking out three. The Threshers only hit one ball in the air -- a mi**** popup to shallow right field -- as Pettitte induced seven groundouts. He threw 31 of 47 pitches for strikes."
pimp.gif

Anyone else in the house?

roll.gif
@ The Wade reaction. Nothing but boos, then he holds up a Yankee cap and the crowd roars cheering.
laugh.gif

D.Wade and Tebow are at the game. Wade was on the jumbotron and everyone started booing then he pulls up a yankee hat and everyone starts cheering
laugh.gif

i hope we keep this up all game - I wanna see double digit runs scored - give this offense some confidence

granderson's cleats tonight

556179_10150686068562781_39523792780_9444002_526691911_n.jpg

not crazy about NB but these joints are lighter than anything out right now

Wow, I'm at work.. I'm just finding out I can't even stream a radio broadcast of the game on the computer without having MLB audio membership.
indifferent.gif
Anyway, like what I'm seeing from the gamecast so far. #+** D-Wade and Lebron's Yankee hat, that he wore to the game.

Back
Top Bottom