Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Wow, what an unusual ending but happy with the win.

L I V I D that Jeter's hitting streak just ended

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

The Baseball Gods need to make this right...

I don't wish injury on anybody, but Jesus needs to tear his ACL.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Proshares

No blame on Cashman or the Mariners for this. It's unfortunate. And ANYONE is better than AJ. ANYONE
laugh.gif
Couldn't disagree anymore, he wasn't that bad. Look at his stats, he had some great games and he had some bad ones. He stepped up in the post season when we needed him every time. I'd EASILY take him over Freddy Garcia or Phil Hughes now. His first game in Pittsburgh this year was great. He's like Tony Yayo, just cool to blame for everything.
Never in a million years would I think A.J. Burnett gets compared to Tony Yayo. Mind = blown.

Fans wishing injury on an athlete.
30t6p3b.gif
Petty as +$$! bruh.

once again...pitchers the Yankees haven't seen, dominated

I'm going to the game tomorrow, CC time!

Pitching
frown.gif

We better get Cole Hamels for next year... Whatever it takes...  C.C. &  Nova is very solid.. After that it is a grave yard.. Pineda is out for season and we have NO IDEA if he'll be good next year..

Hell go after Greinke too.. Let's get back to just +#%#$+%% on $100bills for our payroll..

Holy #@+@ Kuroda is 37 years old... I HAD NO IDEA..

Shoot me in the face...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Proshares

No blame on Cashman or the Mariners for this. It's unfortunate. And ANYONE is better than AJ. ANYONE
laugh.gif
Couldn't disagree anymore, he wasn't that bad. Look at his stats, he had some great games and he had some bad ones. He stepped up in the post season when we needed him every time. I'd EASILY take him over Freddy Garcia or Phil Hughes now. His first game in Pittsburgh this year was great. He's like Tony Yayo, just cool to blame for everything.
Never in a million years would I think A.J. Burnett gets compared to Tony Yayo. Mind = blown.

Fans wishing injury on an athlete.
30t6p3b.gif
Petty as +$$! bruh.
ohwell.gif
DAMN! I wasn't serious.

WOW, I watched all three videos on that link. That lady was in pain after that fall. Painful and embarrassing.

Good game by CC today, left WAY too many people on base. Gotta get our pitching together, CC can't pitch every night.

eek.gif
That's a bit much though, no?

She hits her head on that railing any harder...she could've been done for.

Yeah, that was a bad fall. I don't know if she deserved that, but she's a moron for starting a fight. She set herself up to be heckled.

Was at the game, got sunburnt on my arms and neck.

Prince Fielder's HR landed in my section about 10 rows behind me i wonder if i was on TV when they trailed the ball
nerd.gif

Good win, CC was dominant

Back
Top Bottom