Official NB basketball thread

I don't think it will happen. Destined to be a legendary "if only" pair. Think there was a chance at one point in time and it really is a shame.

He was signed with Adidas so I’d say Adidas missed out for not resigning not necessarily Nike.

Wonder if he’s getting a sig with NB? His announcement mentioned more coming in 2021. A young budding star so I could see him being pushed heavily by NB.

JS”

EqHxZZAUUAAXvbu.jpg

He was signed with Adidas so I’d say Adidas missed out for not resigning not necessarily Nike.

Wonder if he’s getting a sig with NB? His announcement mentioned more coming in 2021. A young budding star so I could see him being pushed heavily by NB.

JS”
He probably will in 2022 or start of 2021-22 season. Took em sometime to get a Kawhi Signature on the market. They should not rush things.

JS”

2021 is coming next week lol could just mean expect to see him repping the brand and having some killer PEs

but NB did have a sig already in the works as Kawhi came in and rebooted the line so never know if he’ll have his own sig off the gates too

2021 is coming next week lol could just mean expect to see him repping the brand and having some killer PEs

but NB did have a sig already in the works as Kawhi came in and rebooted the line so never know if he’ll have his own sig off the gates too
I am definitely curious about the timeline on the signing and the development of a new model. The new Two-Way shoe and a Murray signature plus the Kawhi and the Omn1s high/low would make the line-up very very crowded at this time. Doesn't seem sustainable in the market right now. Basketball isn't a huge slice of the market and probably smaller for NB then for the competition. Very costly to add too many.

Back
Top Bottom