Official NB basketball thread

Jamal Murray tonight
EqXvnzLVEAIXmJe.jpg

Jamal Murray tonight
EqXvnzLVEAIXmJe.jpg

I'm in on these Two Wxys if they release this gray pair, but it looks like they have the Pink and Orange/Yellow/Blue ones coming out first. Kinda sick of brands doing this but I get it. People want the shoe, make em buy some outlandish colorways to have the shoe first, shoes stand out, more people see the shoes, want em.

But I hope they still release the gray pair before like March.

Everytime NB does a grey BB shoe it just works for me.
I'm in on these Two Wxys if they release this gray pair, but it looks like they have the Pink and Orange/Yellow/Blue ones coming out first. Kinda sick of brands doing this but I get it. People want the shoe, make em buy some outlandish colorways to have the shoe first, shoes stand out, more people see the shoes, want em.

But I hope they still release the gray pair before like March.

new balance and grey are a thing and no doubt the best combo. fully expect them to have grey pair out, hopefully not too limited like the OMN1s

new balance and grey are a thing and no doubt the best combo. fully expect them to have grey pair out, hopefully not too limited like the OMN1s

you meant hopefully the the shoes don't release a year late after they were suppose to come out like the OMN1s. the OMN1s are just so common nowadays.

you meant hopefully the the shoes don't release a year late after they were suppose to come out like the OMN1s. the OMN1s are just so common nowadays.

im talking about the grey pair of the OMN1s, those were limited on grey day so hoping that we don't have to deal with that on any future releases

Grey Days were a tough pair to get release day and you don't see them up for sale too often. I always tell people not to sleep when they come across a pair.

Back
Top Bottom