Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Big J gonna have to defend russy tonight hahaha
Hopefully not. I've missed most of the game so I don't know if he's missing easy layups or jumpers he normally hits or if he's just taking stupid shots. Nine assists, two turnovers, six rebounds, in the first half helps his cause.

Have you ever heard JVG criticize a coach? That's just how he is. Same as SVG and most coaches.

yea but i mean come on...some stuff is just flat out stupid...to say that THIS lakers team can play 13 seconds or less offense ball, they just dont like to and choose not to outta spite of a new coach is just dumb. Hell half the team couldnt sprint back and forth without the ball in 13 seconds let alone with it and set up shots/plays.....

btw that pic of brook lopez makes him look like he has down syndrome

Hopefully not. I've missed most of the game so I don't know if he's missing easy layups or jumpers he normally hits or if he's just taking stupid shots. Nine assists, two turnovers, six rebounds, in the first half helps his cause.
taking stupid shots, but they're the same ones he always takes. He just hasn't made one until just now, 1-9fg

I cringed when Doris told Pierce and I tweeted my opinion on asap.

It wasnt her place to tell Pierce that but I'm sure ESPN wanted her to do it
what did she tell him?
nerd.gif
What do you think. Seriously. What could she have told him that would be shocking or not her place to say? What have we all been talking about for a dozen pages. Rondo's injury. 

Come on.

Yo, realtalk. I would love if the ASG had a draft. Just have a pool of players and have 2 Captains. Think that would be a nice twist to the game since it doesnt really mean anything.

Who does that overrated ballhog think he is? 6 assist in the first half and 7 rebs with only 5 shots? Smh kobe gon kobe

I don't know why it took Kobe so long to try playing like this, but it's an enjoyable change of pace to say the least.

I cringed when Doris told Pierce and I tweeted my opinion on asap.

It wasnt her place to tell Pierce that but I'm sure ESPN wanted her to do it
what did she tell him?
nerd.gif
What do you think. Seriously. What could she have told him that would be shocking or not her place to say? What have we all been talking about for a dozen pages. Rondo's injury. 

Come on.
I could almost see you exasperation rising with each word.
laugh.gif

Who does that overrated ballhog think he is? 6 assist in the first half and 7 rebs with only 5 shots? Smh kobe gon kobe

smh Kobe stealing Nash's assists :smh:

As far as the Rajon Rondo situation...

I think the team knew, they were all patting his head as they were walking through the tunnel.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yo, realtalk. I would love if the ASG had a draft. Just have a pool of players and have 2 Captains. Think that would be a nice twist to the game since it doesnt really mean anything.
I think the NHL did this a few years ago with their ASG and it was well received.

Wouldn't mind this at all, would be a nice change of pace.

4 niketalkers. 2 smart ones and two trolls. That would be a better show than this.

This version of Kobe is impressive. But it also must drive some lakers fans like ska crazzzzy. Because he has the ability but prefers to have tunnel vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom