Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from these tweets, it doesn't seem like the team knew until after the game:
@scott_souza Celtics guard Avery Bradley: it was complete shock. Everyone was cheering, then Rajon Rondo told us (about ACL), everyone's head went down.
@scott_souza Celtics forward Jeff Green: I didn't even know Rajon Rondo was hurt until he didn't start the game, even then thought it was just a sprain.
@scott_souza yeah, broke, as in "revealed" - players didn't know about Rondo's ACL until he told them in locker room after game.

Doc just confrimed it, for you people who were saying Paul and the team knew what were yall looking and listening to?

Last edited:
Well there goes the end of that aruguement. **** you Dorris. Always tryin to be "in the know" *** *****.

Told y'all... Situation was foul
mean.gif
espn tried playing like boston knew....but I guess that was their back up plan for the **** doris pulled......but you can't blame doris ....you know the producers pushed that ****....espn gives no ***** 

I wouldn't be shocked if LA wins. We have beat them like 7 of the last 8 including last yr's playoffs. They are due. Plus they want to get their 7th new season off to a good start so they can get HCA throughout the post season.

Doc just confrimed it, for you people who were saying Paul and the team knew what were yall looking and listening to?

chill brah... chill

They said doc and the coaches knew on the bench, id assume someone would have mentioned something...

Last edited:
Well there goes the end of that aruguement. **** you Dorris. Always tryin to be "in the know" *** *****.

She's still the best NBA analyst that ABC/Espn has. Maybe in all of NBA commentary after Hubie.

Nah. I mean she clearly does her HW. But she forces her stats most of the time. She just comes off as one of those know it all chicks in HS. Yea they are knowledgeable. But she is just annoying to me and tries too hard most of the time.

Last edited:
Way too much crying about the All Star game. There's only two rosters, not everyone can make the team. Oh well Curry didn't make it, he'll make it next year. Every season good players left off. JVG talking about Lopez playing for the west and Curry for the east was so ******g dumb. **** is getting out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom