Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I Don't even....

Whatever. Hubie and Doris are the best ESPN/ABC has when it comes to analyzing basketball.
doris to me seems like one of those girls...or well nowadays with the help of wiki/google...who just knows nothing about a subject reads/remembers a few stats and tries to have a debate conversation about a subject and portray like they really have vast knowledge in the subject.... no offense but it seems like almost all,well good majority of women correspondents do this... its like they get info on who they will cover... do a quick internet search and come out sounding like a human stat machine....

Fans going in on Westbrook :lol:

14944705_pp_reaction_nt.gif

doris to me seems like one of those girls...or well nowadays with the help of wiki/google...who just knows nothing about a subject reads/remembers a few stats and tries to have a debate conversation about a subject and portray like they really have vast knowledge in the subject.... no offense but it seems like almost all,well good majority of women correspondents do this... its like they get info on who they will cover... do a quick internet search and come out sounding like a human stat machine....

Doris Burke is VERY good at what she does. What she did today may have rustled some jimmies, but she's one of the best at ESPN.

That was my fan doppelganger. If I ever had the money to be court side every game I'd be talking to the players too.

I'm with you Dorris is very good. She gets bashed for no reason. (not including today. But I'm telling you espn told her to do that)

Durant got BODIED

Hubie slander :smh:. ****

Breen is wild overrated. I'm sick of hearing him and his nasaly voice excusing the refs all game and slobbering his favorite stars. Defending the leagues honor all game and ****. Not a fan. I miss having Marv Albert.

Last edited:
Nah. I mean she clearly does her HW. But she forces her stats most of the time. She just comes off as one of those know it all chicks in HS. Yea they are knowledgeable. But she is just annoying to me and tries too hard most of the time.

Agree to disagree. I think she shows that she knows what she is talking about, does her homework on the teams that she is calling the game for, and seamlessly fits it into the telecast.

im just waiting for russ to get into it with that fan in the front row before the gm ends, lol

i just played it back :lol:...

"HEY KENDRICK, WOE IS ME, YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AFTER EVERY PLAY!!!"

Nah. I mean she clearly does her HW. But she forces her stats most of the time. She just comes off as one of those know it all chicks in HS. Yea they are knowledgeable. But she is just annoying to me and tries too hard most of the time.

Agree to disagree. I think she shows that she knows what she is talking about, does her homework on the teams that she is calling the game for, and seamlessly fits it into the telecast.

Respect

But like others have said. ESPN execs were def in her ear making her say that. But its still kinda on her anyways. She was reporting on the injury all game. She knew the players had no idea. But whats done is done.

Doris Burke is VERY good at what she does. What she did today may have rustled some jimmies, but she's one of the best at ESPN.
i cant tell, kinda reminds me of that cleveland brown looking black dude on nfl today or the other one on nfl fox. its like she doesnt give nothing but straight raw data facts... unlike hubie and some of the rest of the guys who gives a more personal insightful aspect on games. Like kobe goes for a shot hubie and some of the others will go indepth on the shot, like how the play was meant to be ran, how he had to change up the shot etc... lil tidbits. she however will be on some he makes this shot such and such percentage of the time. he has shot from that spot x amount of times this year etc.... like she just does a quick nba stat look up and spits whatever it says.

reminds me of my old lady one year so called trying to bond and get into football for superbowl...and would just spew out various stats numbers...like hes such and such in superbowl appearances..x player qbr is this. they have ran such and such play so many times and the percentage of the play working... its like ok damn shut up already... i could get all what you spitting on the back of a players card.

Lakers are impressing me so far. Gotta admit.

Did you compare Pam Oliver to Dorris? Is that who you talking about? If so I strongly disagree

Last edited:
This is like the Twilight Zone for Westbrook. Can't hit a shot to save his life but he's got 11 assists, great vision, 8 rebounds, and only 3 turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom