Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook clearly got hit, how do you blow that?

Lakers will take this one, they've played well.

Dwight commits so many dumb fouls lols

Westbrook def got hit. Ref should check his ego. You messed up. Let him be emotional.

Lakers deserve this one tho. Played great.

If kobe or westbrook would of made those dunks...didnt kobe dunk over selfalosha(sp) back when he was on the nuggets...I recall he went behind the back and did a reverse dunk

How good is Kobe?

To be able to be the best scorer in the L, and in the blink of an eye change is game to become the best playmaker in the game? (Not literally THE BEST, but he's pretty good)

Homie can do what he want. Amazing how good they are when he plays the role of a playmaker.

That was a great shot by Nash....Dat dere fundamentals
nthat.gif

How good is Kobe?

To be able to be the best scorer in the L, and in the blink of an eye change is game to become the best playmaker in the game? (Not literally THE BEST, but he's pretty good)

Homie can do what he want. Amazing how good they are when he plays the role of a playmaker.

I'm praying he plays like this from now on, but I'm not pinning my hopes on it.

How good is Kobe?

You are reaching..... best playmaker in the game? theres a better playmaker on that team called Nash.

How good is Kobe?

Good point. Led the NBA in scoring saw that Lakers were trash and now getting his team involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom