Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the last time I had so many emotional swings in one day :lol:

I don't know where this team/season is headed, but today was one of the most satisfying wins I can remember since 2008. Winning at home, in double overtime, without Rondo, learning that Rondo tore his ACL mid-game, against our most hated rival, against Ray Allen's snake ***, with Paul Pierce hitting the winner to snap a six-game losing streak...all I can say is wow.

I hope Ainge doesn't make any panic moves. I still think this team can make the playoffs and have a decent run.

That said, all in all this was a crappy day for all Boston fans :smh:

LAL fans in the front row are getting rabid :lol: @ whoever that guy was yelling at the top of his lungs during Durant's FTs.

Frobe woulda yammed it. Got the sympathy call lol

It's cool to see court side fans in that Bourgeoisie stadium yapping at okc

Last edited:
LOL @ the broke M-V-P chants

Midway through the chants, crowd realized they were 7 games under .500 and said F It.

Downside to Kobe having the ball in his hands so much is it marginalizes Nash, though Nash will always have value as a shooter.

LOL @ the broke M-V-P chants

Midway through the chants, crowd realized they were 7 games under .500 and said F It.

what did you expect frm bandwagon fans, you knw they dnt stick around when the teams losing.

Warriors fans knw the deal

This dude Dwight's been begging for most post touches like a ***** this year and then when he gets them he misses easy gimmes in the paint and misses all of his FT's. :smh:

Downside to Kobe having the ball in his hands so much is it marginalizes Nash, though Nash will always have value as a shooter.

Said it before the season that the pieces don't fit.

So, in order for them to maximize the effectiveness of this team, someone would have to not be themselves. Pau and especially Nash aren't themselves. Nash is Fisher.

As bad as Russ is shooting he's gonna probably end the game with a triple dub barring he doesn't snuff Ben.

It was pretty obvious that Nash and Kobe would never work. Lakers landing Dwight overshadowed any and all problems in the eyes of most LA fans :lol:

Last edited:
Said it before the season that the pieces don't fit.

So, in order for them to maximize the effectiveness of this team, someone would have to not be themselves. Pau and especially Nash aren't themselves. Nash is Fisher.
And this is OK. Steve Nash shouldnt have come here with the intention of being himself, but rather being someone whos very useful down the stretch for LA

I know the NBA lets guys get away with that double dribble patting the ball down to catching, touching it with 2, then dribbling again, but Pau just quadrouple dribbled before that left handed hook.

We don't play again til Thursday so a lost here would linger. And of course we'd have to keep hearing about LA being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom