Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but Dallas called up CDR and Mike James after like 3 games a piece. Is AI really worse than Mike James? I don't think he really wants to be in the league that bad

Chalmers is currently 55th in PER rankings for all PGs....and no, he's not even top 20.

Chris Paul
Tony Parker
Kyrie Irving
Russell Westbrook
Stephen Curry
Jrue Holiday
Deron Williams
Rajon Rondo
Brandon Jennings
Damian Lillard
Steve Nash
Ty Lawson
Ricky Rubio

Jarrett Jack
Mike Conley
Darren Collison
Kyle Lowry
Jose Calderon
Eric Bledsoe
Ramon Sessions
Goran Dragic
Jason Kidd
George Hill
Mo Williams
Jeremy Lin
Raymond Felton

Jeff Teague
Jameer Nelson
Beno Udrih
Greivis Vasquez
Andre Miller

are all better than this bum.

Last edited:

The Suns are going to wear their black throwbacks tomorrow versus the Lakers. :smokin

Love AI, but if this dude wants to play in the NBA, work your way up, again.

Get your stats in the D-League and you'll catch someone's attention. Hope he's willing to embrace coming off the bench too :smh:..

If this were Gilbert Arenas or T-Mac...would there still be this much discussion about not wanting to play in the D-League?

Chalmers is currently 55th in PER rankings for all PGs....and no, he's not even top 20.

Chris Paul
Tony Parker
Kyrie Irving
Russell Westbrook
Stephen Curry
Jrue Holiday
Deron Williams
Rajon Rondo
Brandon Jennings
Damian Lillard
Steve Nash
Ty Lawson
Ricky Rubio

Jarrett Jack
Mike Conley
Darren Collison
Kyle Lowry
Jose Calderon
Eric Bledsoe
Ramon Sessions
Goran Dragic
Jason Kidd
George Hill
Mo Williams
Jeremy Lin
Raymond Felton

Jeff Teague
Jameer Nelson
Beno Udrih
Greivis Vasquez
Andre Miller

are all better than this bum.

Chalmers has one job. He doesn't even do that well

I might be wrong but Dallas called up CDR and Mike James after like 3 games a piece. Is AI really worse than Mike James? I don't think he really wants to be in the league that bad

This is what I'm saying. This dude A.I. is ******ed yo. He's acting like he'd rot in the D-League, dude would be there just for a sec, then be picked up, even if just to sell tix to the nostalgic fans.

A.I. gon end up playing for free in the Lifetime Fitness league with Penny and Charlie Bell if he doesnt stop ************

This is what I'm saying. This dude A.I. is ******ed yo. He's acting like he'd rot in the D-League, dude would be there just for a sec, then be picked up, even if just to sell tix to the nostalgic fans.

A.I. gon end up playing for free in the Lifetime Fitness league with Penny and Charlie Bell if he doesnt stop ************

Penny has been done so i see nothing wrong with him playing there :lol:

Charlie bell is still getting paid by the Warriors :rofl:

Penny has been done so i see nothing wrong with him playing there
laugh.gif

Charlie bell is still getting paid by the Warriors
roll.gif
I wish Reggie and Allen Houston would have given it one more shot 
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
14. Carmelo Anthony 0.8073
15. Vince Carter 0.7850
16. Kevin Durant 0.6994
17. Pau Gasol 0.6151
18. Tracy McGrady 0.5822
19. Amare Stoudemire 0.5793
20. Steve Nash 0.5704

lolwut.

How in the **** does Vince Carter hold a 20% HoF lead on Steve Nash? What kind of formula does this guy use? Dunks and injuries worth a percentage point each?

:lol: they factor in

height (in inches)
last season indicator (1 if 1959-60 or before, 0 otherwise)
NBA points per game
NBA rebounds per game
NBA assists per game
NBA All-Star game selections
NBA championships won

How in the **** does Vince Carter hold a 20% HoF lead on Steve Nash? What kind of formula does this guy use? Dunks and injuries worth a percentage point each?

Fans love affairs with certain players...

See: AI and the current conversation go.

Dudes can't let it go :lol:

:lol: they factor in

height (in inches)
last season indicator (1 if 1959-60 or before, 0 otherwise)
NBA points per game
NBA rebounds per game
NBA assists per game
NBA All-Star game selections
NBA championships won

Height and All-Star games. Which NTer came up with this formula? :lol:

Damn it, can't hide text when you're looking at the thread before going in :lol:

Last edited:
No eligible MVPs have been denied the Hall of Fame. It's a formula but didn't account for that.

I knew Iverson was gonna turn that down when the report initially emerged :lol: .

He probably thinks, right or wrong, that with his resume he shouldn't have to go the D-league route.

Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom