Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys would've bet on the Bulls being the 2 seed at the all star break without Rose? :lol:

I know it's easy to say stuff NOW but I doubt even the most optimistic preseason predictions had the Bulls this high.

i never said i had us pegged to be this good without DR1 BUT i also didnt totally lose hope & say we would miss the playoffs & totally suck without him like others SAID nor did I start rooting for insert hype team here because our star was down like others DID

Last edited:
Seriously, a brand new-look Grizzlies aren't going to beat Clippers, Spurs or Thunder in a 7 game series.:rofl:

Brand-new look...? The past two years it's arguable that they've been better without Rudy. And I'm not saying that they're for sure the front runners to come out the West either, I'm just saying that they might have the best matchups against the Heat of any team from the West after this trade.

Tanking for one of the weakest drafts in the past 10 years (probably the weakest) would have made how much sense?
Because I personally hate the idea of being a middle of the pack team. Not good enough to win a ring, but not bad enough to get some solid Draft picks. My whole thing was that the bulls had no chance of winning the chip(they still don't) so why not tank and get a Draft pick to either A. Use or B. Trade. You also get to make sure Rose gets an adequate amount of rehabilitation time, it seemed like the best idea to me. *shrugs*

You guys are telling me the Bulls made the right call not tanking and holding Rose out 18 months?
isnt that how it looks?

tank to get WHO????

tanking was never in the bulls plans

Thibs would kill himself before a squad he runs tanks

...but it was the only plan for idiot espn watchers who were 1000% sure it was the only thing we could do
allen was joking with what he said

seen how bulls fans and other NBA fans said that we should tank it and looking like fools now. hell just look at the bulls season thread early on and the offseason thread

Last edited:
People were picking the Bulls to miss the playoffs in the East even without intentionally tanking. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Because I personally hate the idea of being a middle of the pack team. Not good enough to win a ring, but not bad enough to get some solid Draft picks. My whole thing was that the bulls had no chance of winning the chip(they still don't) so why not tank and get a Draft pick to either A. Use or B. Trade. You also get to make sure Rose gets an adequate amount of rehabilitation time, it seemed like the best idea to me. *shrugs*

Meh, I think if you looked at that Dallas team with Dirk, Kidd, Jet, Marion, Chandler - you would've said they had no chance at a chip and weren't bad enough to get solid draft picks. They peaked at the right time, clicked on offense and defense, played perfect basketball and ended up winning a chip. To say they still have no chance at a chip is being very pessimistic.

Real talk its hard not to give Thibs the COTY award, even with Mark Jackson having those GS boys ballin.

Most incredible coaching job I've ever seen with so much talent missing or injured on a consistent basis.
His coaching job this season exposes Rose's bogus MVP

*waits for jimmies to be rustled*

Who is going to score for the Grizzlies when the paint is clogged?

Thibodeau has gotta be coach of the year IMO, the job he's doing is crazy

" She know I specialize in D, Tom Thibodeau " :smokin

Tom Jackson.

He's doing with with a young core, missing a very good center and in the west.

Dot get me wrong, thibs is doing a great job but it's not like we have seen this bulls squad before.

Who is going to score for the Grizzlies when the paint is clogged?

Thibodeau has gotta be coach of the year IMO, the job he's doing is crazy

" She know I specialize in D, Tom Thibodeau "
smokin.gif
Tom Jackson.

He's doing with with a young core, missing a very good center and in the west.

Dot get me wrong, thibs is doing a great job but it's not like we have seen this bulls squad before.
Que?

I can't recall reading a Woj article and not sensing his smugness through the screen. I look to him for breaking news and that's about it.
I 100% feel the same way about Woj. That's why I stopped following him on Twitter. I find him very self-righteous a lot of times too.
the backlash he got from his dubious reporting of the Kings sale was lulz. Dude was legit butt hurt that folks were putting him on blast

So question regarding this bulls team?

Does this overrate Derrick rose to an extent?

Are they a product of great coaching?

Or playing in the east?

Or a combo of everything?

Great Coaching yes, but more aptly they are playing in the east. They wouldn't be the 2nd best team in the conference playing out west. Probably 7-9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom