Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Spoelstra should be considered too just for not allowing the team to get caught up in the championship hangover.

NO!

not at all my friend

not a chance in hell

Bulls have NO chance at winning the chip

LOL.
You really think they have a chance this season?

What makes you think they don't?

:nerd: :nerd: would love to hear others thoughts

Last edited:
allen was joking with what he said

seen how bulls fans and other NBA fans said that we should tank it and looking like fools now. hell just look at the bulls season thread early on and the offseason thread
Which was completely unrealistic in the first place. With that kind of personnel they will always be among the league leaders in rebounding & with Thibs' schemes, that kind of personnel will always be among the league leaders in defense.

You're not going to be a cellar dweller if you're top 5 in both categories.

Last edited:
True.

He made Mike Brown look like genius and won him that payday from the Lakers

Exactly. Even though I think Mike Brown is a very solid coach. Even with the Lakers he got them 50 wins in his first season there. I don't know why he gets such a bad rap.

But, Lebron James makes any coach look good. He's an automatic 50-55 wins a season kind of guy. Kind of like Shaq in his prime.

Watch for JJ Redick, Courtnley, Marshon BRooks...could be used with that $7.5M trade exception the Grizz have. :nerd:

Other names to keep an eye on for teams thats in luxury tax territory: Nick Young, Dorrell Wright, Jason Richardson, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry..

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/245273/[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgbox.com/adnQDTW7.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: neither never not funny

Double negatives won't get you far in life.

Interesting thought....Bulls have the 2 most explosive, athletic PGs maybe of all-time on their roster right now.D.Rose and Nate.

Am I in the minority that liked the Grizz trade?
I liked the second one because they got Ed Davis, but the first 1 was just terrible.

Speaking of them, apparently Gay and Haddadi haven't reported to Toronto because someone just texted me they saw them downtown. Makes sense since Memphis was in town before the trade happened, but surprised they didn't already ship out to report to their new team.

People were picking the Bulls to miss the playoffs in the East even without intentionally tanking. 
laugh.gif

im guilty of that :lol:

Guilty of that too. They've been really impressive with their resolve. I just kinda feel that they might flame out in the playoffs due to the excessive effort they're putting in the regular season. Thibs can sometimes be too much of task-master when it comes to pushing minutes/leaving his players in for too long.

Watch for JJ Redick, Courtnley, Marshon BRooks...could be used with that $7.5M trade exception the Grizz have. :nerd:

Other names to keep an eye on for teams thats in luxury tax territory: Nick Young, Dorrell Wright, Jason Richardson, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry..

Hope they rescue Marshon from Brooklyn and let him flourish.

Way more upside than the rest, can be a 20 ppg guy if given the shot, plus he would learn how to play D with Tony Allen and company.

Hope they rescue Marshon from Brooklyn and let him flourish.

Way more upside than the rest, can be a 20 ppg guy if given the shot, plus he would learn how to play D with Tony Allen and company.
Not sure he could be a 20 ppg guy on a winning team, though....

I can't recall reading a Woj article and not sensing his smugness through the screen. I look to him for breaking news and that's about it.

Anger and smugness. Thy name is Woj.

He's a very biased writer.

Butmhes the best with facts in the NbA so whatever.

Good for Dwayne Casey.

Toronto has gotten screwed more than any team in the league this year. By far

Btw i think Vaughn the magic coach is going to be a really good coach in the future.

Scoring 20 points a game isn't that common. Only 19 players score more than 18 a game. Brooks won't be one of those guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom