Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristian Thompson just isn't good at this basketball thing

9 points, 10 rebounds and twice as many assists as his point guard. I'd say thats not too terrible. He does need some polish to his offensive game, but he's so undersized, I'm not sure how he would do his work. I think his ceiling is Kenneth Faried with a jumpshot, Tristan Thompsons motor is seriously underrated imo
Kendrick-Perkins-laughs.gif

You aren't watching, are you? He has so many rebounds because him and Zeller keep getting their shots fed right back to them by Perkins and Ibaka. Perkins has blocked his dunk attempts twice already.

You aren't watching, are you? He has so many rebounds because him and Zeller keep getting their shots fed right back to them by Perkins and Ibaka. Perkins has blocked his dunk attempts twice already.

At least you said it not me.

And I see why Kyrie's assist aren't up now. He makes some killer plays for his teammates and they trick them off virtually every time :lol:

Tristian Thompson just isn't good at this basketball thing

9 points, 10 rebounds and twice as many assists as his point guard. I'd say thats not too terrible. He does need some polish to his offensive game, but he's so undersized, I'm not sure how he would do his work. I think his ceiling is Kenneth Faried with a jumpshot, Tristan Thompsons motor is seriously underrated imo

I'm 100% aware, yeah I'm watching. But he also averages 9.3 rebounds per game, so obviously he has some pretty substantial skill at it. He has been a beast on the glass since Varejao got hurt

Play damn near the whole game two nights in a row, still all 3 record double doubles :x

Taj actually played every second of the game last night.

If you show Thibs you can go 40+ a night he's not afraid to have you do it every night :lol:

:smh: the NBA needs to make stopping guys from sliding under airborne offensive players a new "point of emphasis." And it's even more *****made to me when 7footers do it.

the players association should get on it then. Because i don't see the league doing that. But it's BEEN ridiculous. It's a travesty.

Speights is the best player on the court right now :lol:

11-0 CLE run, 8 by Speights

Last edited:
Duncan went down grabbing his knee after he got rolled up on from behind. Looked pretty bad but they showed him walking under his own power in the back. That knee brace saved him

Kyrie is approaching Chris Paul status in the fourth quarter man. Young ***** is incredible in the last 5 minutes wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom