Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs scored on 9 of their last 10 possessions, 39pt 4th quarter, 13 of which by Irving

Last edited:
Looks like OKC might have the west locked down now if Duncan doesn't come back for the season

Looks like OKC might have the west locked down now if Duncan doesn't come back for the season
Dude we suck. We can't even sustain letting KD go to the locker room for like 1 minute to get some pads put on the rib contusion he sustained, blew the whole lead with just that 90 seconds of 2nd unit.

Hopefully a few of these losses press Presti's hand. I mean at least go get a Delonte West and Kenyon Martin on 10 days (no chance for either by the way, not "Presti guys"), hell where is DJO who the Lakers cut? Sans for 15ppg we get from Martin, a lot of which he scores with the starters anyways, our bench play is horrendous and always our downfall, even with putting KD in with them

Travel police was out heavy on Kyrie on the msg boards. I don't see it though. These good *** moves
kyrie.gif

kgHgR77.png

Last edited:
Is there any pressure on Scott Brooks from OKC's front office to give the young guys more burn?

He is alive and sucks :lol: Well, it doesn't help RW isn't passing the ball unless he is hard doubled and Reggie Jackson isn't really a pass first guy either. He flourished in summer league with Maynor just running the floor and getting alleyoops and backdoor cut passes. Jeremy Lamb is inactive in the D League because he hurt his back setting up this monster sectional in his living room.

:lol: :lol:

Youtubers are the worst. Well them and FIBA refs. I need to see that move at 1:14 on my tv though. Either way, that's no excuse. It was clear that he was attacking our bigs. KD at 4 and any big not Thabeet are our best lineups. Brooks plays that lineup less than 16% of the time. I think you could have gotten away with KD at 4 in the 4th to put Sef in the game to defend and take Ibaka out.

A lot of people will never understand what actually is or isn't a travel.

because its the NBA fault

you do know most players get like 3 steps, thats why.

watch most players and see how many steps they get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom