Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Toronto.

My reproductive organs are reserved for females, you can hop off.

What happen? Youre embarrass to rep your team?
I knew sooner or later i would find out that your team is the Raptor lol

No wonder you're always fascinated with our team. Your team have been irrelevant and dookie for as long as you were alive lol

Last edited:
Update on TIMMY?
nerd.gif
Tim Duncan has been diagnosed with a sprained right ankle and a sprained left knee, and he will not return on Saturday.

Duncan went down awkwardly with his leg trapped under another player's body, so this is about as positive an update as we could have hoped for. The Spurs' next game is Wednesday at Minnesota, which gives him some time to rest, but owners should start considering their alternatives for the Spurs' upcoming three-game week. Duncan's owners should check back on Sunday, as presumably he'll have an MRI to rule out further damage.

Kyrie :pimp:.. His hyperdunks :pimp:

:lol: @ Westbrook pullin up his shorts to get in the " ima lock this _ up " stance & got splashed

Last edited:
Tim Duncan has been diagnosed with a sprained right ankle and a sprained left knee, and he will not return on Saturday.

Duncan went down awkwardly with his leg trapped under another player's body, so this is about as positive an update as we could have hoped for. The Spurs' next game is Wednesday at Minnesota, which gives him some time to rest, but owners should start considering their alternatives for the Spurs' upcoming three-game week. Duncan's owners should check back on Sunday, as presumably he'll have an MRI to rule out further damage.
good to hear he didn't tear his ACL

first off, id rather buy a smaller living room set then block a door

second, any update on MKG? just saw the clip on the youtubes, didnt look all that bad but between speed and angle i couldnt get a good look :frown:

third, well damn kyrie :x

Tim Duncan’s body

left knee: im done. arent you ankle?
right ankle: i been done since camp.
left knee: so give up.
right ankle: you first. i dont want blame for his career.
left knee: same time then?
right ankle: deal

moral of the story,
Pop shoulda rested him.

these fashion designers got people wearing garbage bags and radiation protection suits and **** :lol:

It was a freak accident.

No one knew it was coming. It can all change just like that. :smh:

Sprained Left Knee and Sprained Right Ankle. :\ |I

Tyreke can try and dress like Russell all he wants, he still sucks tho. that aint gonna change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom