Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan went down almost exactly how ZBO went down.

I guess that didn't give DBD any confidence since ZBO was out for about 3 months. Sorry DBD

Last edited:
iUTd2drT310C6.gif

:lol:

is that CP trying to sit next to Lin? :rofl:

Just watched the last 2mins of that Cavs/Thunder game on league pass.. Dude waived off everyone to clear out on Westbrook :x

I expect 30 shots from RW if they play again :lol:

Damn sad to see Duncan go down like that.
If he has anything torn or anything (I hope he doesn't) but if he does I can see him retiring.

seems like this thing with CP & Lin has been documented by a lot of sites on the net. :lol: They even got their own handshake too.

someone actually asked CP about the media day pic:

Damn sad to see Duncan go down like that.
If he has anything torn or anything (I hope he doesn't) but if he does I can see him retiring.

nah duncan gonna be like mcdysse and kurt thomas forever playing well thomas that is. mcdysse still tryna get back in the league

hate to see TD go out like that. hope his sprains arent too severe and he can make a speedy recovery. he was having a throwback year too |I

and Kyrie is STRAIGHT cold blooooded

I think we just saw Duncan's last game in the NBA.
Sad to see one of the greatest PFs Centers of all time go out like that.

AI ordered to be sober for a year and a half, see a psychiatrist & attend AA meetings for a year...

TMZ SPORTS
2/3/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

ALLEN IVERSON
WORST PARENT EVER
... Says Judge

Allen Iverson -- once considered the best player in the NBA -- is a terrible parent ... a horrible, irresponsible, pathetic excuse for a parent ... this according to an Atlanta family court judge.

Iverson just officially became a single man -- after the ATL judge signed off on his divorce from Tawanna Iverson ... the mother of his five children.

But in the final divorce decree, the judge UNLOADS on A.I. ... saying:

"[Iverson] does not know how to manage the children; has little interest in learning to manage the children and has actually, at times, been a hindrance to their spiritual and emotional growth and development.

For example, he has refused to attend to an obvious and serious alcohol problem, which has caused him to do inappropriate things in the presence of the children while impaired.

He has left the children alone without supervision. He has left his young daughters in a hotel room with men who are unknown to the mother."

The judge has awarded Tawanna legal and physical custody of the kids. Allen has some visitation rights ... but ONLY if he abides by certain conditions.

Among them ... Allen must NOT drink a drop of alcohol for the next 18 months. And there's more ... until all of his kids become adults [18+], he can't consume alcohol within 24 hours of the times he has the kids.

He's also been ordered to see a shrink and attend AA meetings for a year.

We reached out to Allen for comment -- but he wasn't there for us when we needed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom